H e l l o A g a i n

~3rd POV~

"K-kasamatsu-kun?!" "(L/N)-san?!" The two yelled confused, looking at each other bewildered. The other boy, a certain yellow haired male looked between the two with a little 'eh?' escaping his mouth. "So you two already know each other?"

What caused this you ask? Well let's just say one thing led to another.

"So (L/N)-cchi! What do you like to do?" "Eh? W-well I like to (F/H)..." "Really? I like to do basketball. Oh! And modeling I guess became a part of my life!" "R-really?..." "Yeah! You know, you should come watch practice sometime (L/N)-cchi!"

"E-eh? I don't really-" and just like that, the bell rang, signaling the end of school. "Oh I need to hurry to

the gym or I'll be yelled at! Great so you're coming (L/N)-cchi? See ya there!" The male ran off, leaving a stuttering and confused (Y/N) behind. The class started out with roll call, in which Kise learned the name of the female who captivated him.

During that time, he was able to talk to her starting out with "So your name is (Y/N) (L/N)? My name is Kise Ryouta, pleasure to meet you!" with a charming wink added to it. The female just looked exttemely nervous, but responded politely nonetheless. "N-nice to meet you too.."

The two just started out with little chat, Kise was excited to talk to the female he randomly became attached to, while (Y/N) was ever so flustered and a bit scared. She hoped that he didn't recognize her. She still didn't exactly want to talk to him. It's not that she hated him or anything, she just didn't want to be lured in again. To fall for the same trap.

(Y/N) realized that absolutely nothing changed about Kise Ryouta. Still popular as ever, still handsome as ever, still cheerful as usual, still a complete charmer, and still incredibly lacking smarts. She questioned why she was in his class. They still talked however, and (Y/N) started to feel a little nostalgic.

'I'm able to talk to him, but is it because I changed?' She asked herself. 'I'm sure he forgot about me as well, so there isn't a chance he would remember me... Right?' Bad thoughts started to fill her mind but as quickly as they came, they left. When she entered the gym to watch the practice, she saw a

familiar black haired male, who was kicking the male who invited her here. Once Kise saw her, he instantly brightened up and yelled "(L/N)-cchi! You came!" This caused the other male to turn to the female, in which his jaw instantly dropped.

Kasamatsu's face was a bright shade of red, and looked completely flustered. "W-well, we just bumped into each other, that's all." He said sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck looking down. The female nodded shyly to his response. "Eh?! Who knew Kasamatsu-senpai could be so soft!" "Shut it Kise!" This earned another kick.

The female started to quietly laugh which caused both the males to turn their heads to the sound and instantly blush, seeing the cute smile formed on her face. "You two are so funny.." She said starting to whipe some tears from laughing too hard.

"It's nice to see you again Kasamatsu-kun." A warm smile adorned upon her face. Kasamatsu's face just seemed to get redder, in which he replied politely, and softly. "You too (L/N)-san..." The blonde looked between the two again, trying to see the connection between the two, who seemed to be like old close friends, even though they stated they only met today.

I guess you could say, Kise was jealous of the bond.

Authors Note

Kasamatsu action start! ( ' ▽ ' )ノ tho it may be kind of hard to do because Kasamatsu is a 3rd year and they're first years.