U n e x p e c t e d

~(Y/N)'s POV~

~(Y/N)'s POV~

'Last class, thank goodness...' I thought exhausted. I opened up the sliding door into the classroom and made my way to the desk near the window. Before I could sit down I hear a girl's voice. "Hey, you're always alone aren't you? You don't speak much either." I blink at her for a couple moments before replying slightly flustered.

"Eh? Ah! Well act-" I was then cut off by a bunch of girls screaming, which caused me to turn my head in the direction in confusion. Before I knew it, I saw (R/G) instantly over to his side, which caused me to feel a bit glum. 'The one time I was close to making a friend... Ah.. Wait, screaming girls all rushing to someone... There's no way...'

"Hey~ Kise-sama look look!" "Kise-sama!" "Kise!" I instantly ducked my head in embarrassment, hoping he wouldn't see me or say anything. A thud came next to me and I heard the males voice. "You wouldn't mind me sitting here would you?" Kise said. 'Please go away!' I thought internally.

'He's using that cheery tone again! No please find another seat!' I thought trying to ignore him and his attempts on the verge of tearing up. "Hey, are you ok?" I decide to just nod to show him I'm ok, and hopefully him get the idea. Sadly, since it's Kise, he didn't.

"Oh that's good! I thought you were hurt or something! I'll take that as a yes to sitting here!" He replied in a happy tone. you could almost feel the happiness radiating off of him! I heard murmurs of jealousy from some girls whining, which made me feel even more pressured in the current situation I'm in.

"Get to your seats!" A loud voice echoed through the room along with a slide of the door closing. I looked up to see the teacher that walked inside of the room. 'Thank gosh I was saved from talking with him!' I thought gratefully towards the teacher.

'It probably won't last long though...'

~Kise's POV~

As I walked into the classroom with a bunch of girls surrounding me yelling, my eyes instantly gravitated towards a familiar gloss of (H/C) strands of hair looking down. 'Eh! Could it be the girl from earlier?' I instantly forgot my fans and went to the desk next to her, which was by the window ironically.

"You wouldn't mind me sitting here would you?"

I asked happily, hoping to make her look up and see her sparkling (E/C) eyes, due to her always looking away before I could see them for a while longer. Sadly she didn't even flinch by my voice and didn't even look up. Once again, still not hesitating to not look at my way.

After a while she still didn't reply, not even move, except for breathing. 'Is she asleep?' "Hey, are you ok?" I asked with concern in my voice. 'She seems to be fine but what if she passed out?' I got a nod in reply which made my face light up instantly. I instantly sat down. "Oh that's good! I thought you were hurt or something! I'll take that as a yes to sitting here!"

Then the teacher came in and it kinda just slowed down for me. The girl lifted her head up and I felt my heart just beat uncontrollably. 'What...' I thought looking at her for a moment, seeing her smile a bit. I felt my face flush and put a hand to my cheek.

'This is...'

Authors Note

Im really sorry this is super slow paced D; I just realized how slow it is because I'm already on my 4th chapter (⌒-⌒; ) also Kasamatsu hasn't been in this too much so far JUST WAIT ;D