P r o g r e s s

~Kasamatsu's POV~

~Kasamatsu's POV~

It's been two weeks now that (Y/N) and I have been dating. I can't even believe it... It's like practically just yesterday we ran into each other! I would've never pictured myself with someone as beautiful and smart as (Y/N)... Never would I ever. Though she treats me so sweetly as usual, I just have to think... Do I really deserve this? Someone like (Y/N) could do so much better, but yet she's here, dating me.

I really am confused... Not that I'm complaining about it.

~3rd POV~

The newly couple were walking home today, deciding to take a couple routes that took longer to get to their destination. They wanted to spend as much time as possible with each other. Holding hands, being all lovey dovey, this is exactly what the other craved from the other for quite some time, and now they have it.

(Y/N) was in bliss, she was so happy someone finally likes her for her, and how she doesn't need to worry about him rejecting her since he was the one who asked her out himself. She remembers it over and over in her dreams, or daydreams.

"Eh? Kasamatsu-kun, you didn't have to wait for me you know. I almost feel bad for taking my time...," (Y/N) said sheepishly rubbing her neck guiltily at the thought of how much time has spent since he's been waiting. "N-no... It's fine... I.... I wanted to t-tell you something," Kasamatsu said nervously, he could feel his palms starting to get sweaty, his face getting heated. "(L/N)-san... I... Really l-like you! Almost to the point of love! So I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" He blurted out hastily.

"K-Kasama-" "Yukio..." "Eh...?" "Yukio... Is fine.." "A-alright... If that's fine with you, then can you call me by my first name too?" She said looking bashfully to the side, embarrassed. "O-of course... (Y-Y/N)-san.." "D-don't add the san at the end, it makes me sound old." Kasamatsu only laughed at this, and agreed.

"So... Yukio... About your question..," Kasamatsu visiting gulped. "I accept!" She said with a gleeful smile, which caused him to rush forward to hug her.

(Y/N) let out a dreamy sigh, with a blush upon her cheeks. This caught the male's attention of course. "(Y/N)...?" Kasamatsu looked at her puzzlingly. "Ah, sorry. I was just thinking back to when you asked me out," she explained with a giggle at the end, causing the male to turn bright red at this mention.

"Th-That.... That is...." He stuttered out avoiding eye contact from the girl, making her laugh at this antic. "Don't worry, it was so sweet and heart felt, thank you for asking me out!" (Y/N) said gripping her hand a little bit tighter with a smile.

"What are you talking about? I should be thanking you! So thank you for accepting." He said, kissing the top of her forehead, causing her to turn cherry red. "Y-you're so silly Yukio..." She said burying her face into his shoulder. "Only for you, (Y/N)."

The couple simply continued to walk down the long cuts with each other, not having a care in the world.

While with someone...

"Eh... I don't even remember most of these people... Hmm..." He continued to flip through his year book of Teiko. "Eh? Wait..." He turned back to a page that he thought he saw a certain someone's name. Scanning the page for that name he gasped. "(Y/N)-cchi?! No that couldn't be... But it specifically says (Y/N) (L/N)!" He stared at the picture for a little longer, but different angles. Trying to see if there was any resemblance.

It took a while, but he did indeed spot a resemblance. "Eh! The same eye shape, the same kind of hair! (Y/N)-cchi!!" He was fully amazed, but as well as confused. "Is that why... She felt familiar? But, I don't really remember her! Ugh, think Ryouta, Think!" It took him even longer to figure out your existence from back then.