A w k w a r d

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

~ (Y/N)'s POV ~

Once I ran home, I locked myself in my room before anyone could ask me anything. I plopped face down onto my bed, feeling multiple emotions I couldn't name. 'Is this disappointment? Confusion? Frustration? I don't know...'

'Am I frustrated that he's just now figuring this out? If he figured it out at the beginning of the school year... Maybe we would end up together? No (Y/N), he started liking you as you hung out with Yukio more. Plus... I don't at all regret dating Yukio... Ah! I forgot I had to text him once I got home!'

I read the time as 6:36 and opened up my phone, only to see a missed call and missed messages. From Yukio of course.

Sent From: Yukio <3

Time: 6:01 pm

Ok I know you said you'd text me later, but I'm worried. Are you home yet?

Sent From: Yukio <3

Time: 6:05 pm

I hope I don't seem too clingy or anything, I'm just worried.

Sent From: Yukio <3

Time: 6:10 pm

I'm probably worrying about nothing, I mean Kise wouldn't do anything. But I hope you make it home safely. Not being able to walk you home makes me anxious.

-End-

I smiled at his worrisome tendencies. 'Aw, he's too sweet! What did I do to deserve him?' I thought, instantly feeling a warm fuzzy feeling overtake me. I got right on it to replying, hoping he wouldn't continue to be worried.

Sent To: Yukio <3

Time: 6:40 pm

I just got home a couple minutes ago! Sorry I couldn't answer you. I made it home safe by the way! So you don't have to worry :)

-End-

almost instantly when I sent the text, he replied. 'Gee was he waiting?' I thought internally laughing.

Sent From: Yukio <3

Time: 6:40 pm

Oh thank gosh, you made it safe. I was going to actually run to your house to check on you if you didn't answer.

Sent To: Yukio <3

Time: 6:41 pm

Haha! That's funny! You're too sweet Yukio~! <3

Sent From: Yukio <3

Time: 6:41 pm

I'm serious.

Sent To: Yukio <3

Time: 6:42 pm

Omg seriously? You're so overprotective! I love it~

From then on that night we just continued on texting back and forth until 10 something. I lost count of time! But it was a good way to get my head off of things.

I woke up to the sun beaming in my eyes, making me cover my eyes with the blankets. 'Ugh.. How am I supposed to face Kise-kun?' I thought as I groaned and got up to go to school. As I was at school, Kise-kun and I always made eye contact. I noticed he would try to pretend like nothing happened, but he was also super nervous.

I of course tried to act normal, but I bet I wasn't doing so good. When it came to last period as well, we could barely talk to each other without it getting super awkward. "Hey (Y/N)-cchi! How has your day gone?" "Oh uh, pretty good so far... And you Kise-kun?" "Oh haha! The usual..." "..."

I'm so glad at basketball practice I'll barely get to talk to him, hopefully Yukio won't be suspicious! I... If he asks about it I don't want to keep it a secret from him.. But... I'm scared he'll leave me...

~ Kasamatsu's POV ~

'Finally...' I internally groaned as I got up to leave the classroom. I felt myself walking faster to go to the gym, excited to see (Y/N). 'I wonder what she and Kise talked about.. I didn't ask her because I didn't want to see nosy... I wonder if I should ask..' I walked into the gym, thinking (Y/N) won't be there before me like usual, but was surprised to see her waiting on the bleachers.

'Did she get out early?' She spotted me and instantly called out my name, making me walk more faster to her, eager to be with her. "(Y/N), did you get out early?" I asked as I sat next to her on the bleachers, feeling our hands intertwine. "Well sort of, but I raced down here to be with you again." She said smiling up to me, causing my heart to melt.

I felt my face heat up, and (Y/N) noticed it too. "Aww, Yukio, you look so cute blushing!" "Sh-shut up..." (Y/N) kissed my cheek, causing me to turn brighter. 'This little devil, doing it on purpose.' I thought, as I felt myself leaning down to kiss her. Just as we were about to kiss, Kise came rolling in with his stupid fangirls. 'Ugh... So close..'

I looked to (Y/N), and saw her looking awkwardly away from Kise's fangirls and him. 'Hm? Did something happen?' I just dropped it and continued on to start practice. 'Does it have something to do with the talk they had yesterday?'