C l o s e r A n d N o t i c e a b l e

~ 3rd POV ~

~ 3rd POV ~

Sent From: Kasamatsu-kun

Time: 3:05 pm

Good afternoon (Y/N). Just wanted to say hi since I'll be able to talk to you soon but in person, so how's your day so far? I hope I'm not bothering you or anything am I?

-End-

(Y/N) looked at her screen with a slight blush upon her face as she read. 'Ah... This feeling again..!' She thought holding a hand to her chest unconciously. Kise looked at her puzzled, as they were just talking, more like he was talking most of the time, but the female's phone suddenly went off.

He was also a bit curious about her reaction to the apparent message she got. "Eh~ (Y/N)-cchi? Did someone just text you?" He tried looking over her shoulder only for her to just shy away at the closeness. "Hey, tell me who! Do I know them? Is it a girl? Perhaps (Y/N)-cchi's friend?" He pried on.

"Ah, n-no it's just Kasamatsu-kun." She said with a slight smile, Kise noticing the more calmer demeanor she expressed towards the end of the sentence. "Heh..." He watched as the female seemed almost excited to respond, as she hurriedly typed, and instantly got a reply from her sender.

The yellow-haired male watched with a disinterest, along with a slight annoyance. He also felt a slight pang in his heart. From what you ask? He wouldn't be able to put his finger on it directly. He just knows that he's not too keen on the new relationship between the female and male.

He has indeed noticed the change, and the close bond between them, even since day one of school. Of course he was a bit jealous about their sudden connection from just a couple hours of knowing each other, or even less than an hour. But being him, he just ignored the feeling and dismissed it.

Now however, he can feel it coming back, but more intense than before. Most of the rest of class was spent trying to get the female's attention, but most of the time it was to no avail. Only did it work a couple times, but only because he had questions, that he made up on the spur of the moment in desperation.

On about the 20th attempt, the bell rang signalling the end of school. The (H/C)-ette instantly closed her phone and started on her way to the gym, leaving Kise to deal with his fangirls himself. 'Eh?! Leaving me alone, (Y/N)-cchi?! How cold...' The currently swarmed male thought crying rivers internally.

When he finally made it to the gym, not exactly escaping the fangirls fully, as they still followed him to watch, the first thing he saw was Kasamatsu and (Y/N) talking animatedly, and expressively back and forth. This caused his mood to further plummet. 'I've barely improved my relationship with (Y/N)-cchi, how did Kasamatsu-senpai get on a totally different level!?'

In an attempt to break their conversation, he called out to (Y/N). The result wasn't at all what he planned, and you could say it backfired. The two turned their heads towards the intruder on their conversation, and instantly a irk mark appeared on the male's head. "Kise!" He yelled in fury, while running up and giving him a K.O to the knee, causing the model to buckle and whimper.

"Late again! Got any excuses this time? Your fangirls?" Kasamatsu yelled, looking down on the famous male. I guess you could say he was quite annoyed someone interrupted his talk with (Y/N), that he oh-so treasured every minute. Also, the topic and mood they were in.

"Kasamatsu-kun, I didn't know you could play the guitar!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "Well... It's not like I can play that well, and I don't do it that often so..." Kasamatsu replied sheepishly as he rubbed the back of neck bashfully. "Oh my gosh! Now you have me quite curious! I would love for you to play for me sometime! Would you?" (Y/N) asked with a begging tone towards the end.

"I don't know (Y/N)... It'd be so embarrassing if I messed up..." He said as his ears started to turn more red as time passed by. "I don't judge, I just think it's amazing you can even play! Please, for me?" The female continued on trying to persuade the spiky-haired male. The male tried to avoid the female's burning gaze, but he just couldn't not look. It was like he was magnetically pulled to her hypnotic (E/C) eyes.

After being lost in her eyes for about 6 seconds or more, he became flustered and caved in with a sigh. "Fine... But how would we do it? Meet up I mean! Not anything else... I..." (Y/N) only laughed at his attempt of covering up, and proceeded on dismissing it. "We could either go to your house or mine. Do you have a preference?"

"W-well... I mean... It doesn't really matter to me, whichever makes you more comfortable..." He trailed off shyly, avoiding eye contact again. "Well... I was thinking maybe we could go to your house? I'd understand if you don't want to though! It's just that I wouldn't want to embarrass you with my family since they tend to be a little... Ya.. And also it'd be easier for you instead of having to haul it all the way to my house!" She replied in a rapid motion.

Kasamatsu gave a light chuckle, and just nodded his head signalling an ok. "Ya, I understand what you mean. So, got any plans on when and what time?" He asked. "Hmm.. How about tomorrow, Saturday! Are you free?" "Yup, all free. Time?" "Hmm... Would around perhaps 12 pm work? Or too early?" "Just perfect."

The two laughed with each other, but quieted down after a couple seconds. (Y/N) just gazed with a peaceful and calm smile towards the male, which made him blush at her loving gaze. "You know, when you were talking about the guitar, you seemed to be sparkling. I love that side of you, when you talk about what you love and what fuels you." Kasamatsu looked at her in complete utter shock.

'Is this considered a confession? Or am I reading this wrong?' He thought with a tiny sense of hope inside of him. Before he could say anything, a loud voice who he recognized was Kise, called out to (Y/N). This not only annoyed him that he was late, but that he also called out to (Y/N) and interrupted the mood that was set.

"It's alright Kasamatsu, he really was swarmed once again with his fangirls to where he couldn't even leave the room." (Y/N) defended the other male, who was currently on the ground whining. "Alright... If you say so (Y/N)..." Kasamatsu grumbled in reply. "(Y/N)-cchi is my savior~! Ow! Senpai! That hurts!" "Time for practice, everyone to the court!" Kasamatsu yelled out to the team, as they all assembled.

Authors Note:

I'm so sorry for the people who actually read this story ;-; I got really discourage I guess you could say? And updated on Quotev instead but now the story is nearly over and has only one chapter left to the story! So I was thinking it'd be nicer not to leave the people here in the dark ( ̄^ ̄)ゞ again I'm so sorry ;-;