B l i s s

~ 3rd POV ~

~ 3rd POV ~

It has been 3 years since that day, and the two have been stronger than ever. After the Winter Cup, Kasamatsu graduated and went to a college in the Kanagawa Perfecture, while (Y/N) graduated 2 years after him. (Y/N) and Kasamatsu agreed that they would go to the same college to be together, and have been strong for almost 4 years.

Today however is a special day, but at the same time nerve wracking day for Kasamatsu Yukio. You see, for the past week he has been trying to work up the courage of saying the special words to (Y/N). Ever since he graduated, he was ready to make (Y/N), (Y/N) Kasamatsu. He just never had the courage or the ring at that time. However, he now has a ring, but the only problem being that he has been trying to think of ways to propose right.

He's been hung up on it day through night, and (Y/N) noticed this of course, but fortunately didn't pay too much attention to this. Kasamatsu decided that today would be the day, and that he wouldn't procrastinate any longer. And here we are, at (Y/N)'s favorite restaurant, Kasamatsu sweating nervously while (Y/N) was in the restroom.

Kasamatsu was currently thinking over and revising his perfect plan he came up after a week of pondering it over. He started fumbling the red box in his pocket, getting ready for whenever (Y/N) came out and settled down in her chair. The suspense was too real, and he started rethinking his thoughts, but quickly countered himself.

Before he knew it, (Y/N) was approaching the table and sat down elegantly as usual. (Y/N) looked at him puzzled when she noticed how sweaty and nervous he looked. "Yukio, you haven't been yourself recently... Are you alright?" She said concerned, touching the hand that wasn't in his pocket gently and lovingly.

This caused Yukio to panic and stammer, "N-no, nothings w-wrong, why would you say that?" He avoided eye contact, looking from side to side anxiously. This did not amuse (Y/N) in the slightest. "Don't lie to me Yukio, we've been together for 3 years, you'd think I'd know when you're lying by now." She looked down at a thought that crossed her mind.

"Is it possible that... You don't want to be together anymore?.." She whispered, starting to tear up. Kasamatsu instantly snapped up, "Of course not! I would never want to break up with you!... Dammit!" He instantly got down on one knee and took her hand within his, pulling out the velvet box. (Y/N)'s face was pure shock, and surprise, while everyone went silent in the restaurant.

"(Y/N) (L/N), you have made me the happiest man on earth ever since high school. I would've never pictured myself with someone as beautiful and perfect as you are! Even though I sometimes think you can do so much better than someone as grumpy as I am, I can't help but think we were meant to be! I can't even think about living a life without you. So, (Y/N (L/N), will you do me the honors of becoming Mrs. Kasamatsu?"

Everything was silent, fore (Y/N) was so shocked she couldn't process, but when it finally did, she chanted yes in tears. The crowd in the restaurant cheered for the couple, some women even saying 'how romantic!' Or, 'I wish my husband proposed to me like that!'

Happiness, euphoria, bliss, they all consumed Kasamatsu in a wild flurry. He felt so happy he could die on the moment, of course not literally. Sooner or later the blissful couple got married after 2 months after the proposal, the wedding being semi-small with all their relatives and friends. You might be wondering, what happened with Kise Ryouta?

Well, he became his dream job, a pilot, and currently was single. Whether he ever got over (Y/N) is still unknown, but he congratulated the two anyway and was Kasamatsu's right hand man during the wedding. The honeymoon was magical, and they moved in with each other, later buying a small house for the both of them. And even later, a little addition was brought to the household.

All of it was like a dream to not only Kasamatsu Yukio, but to Kasamatsu (Y/N), who would've never seen this beautiful kind of future ahead. She thought it was fate that brought them together, or God's way of showing her.

"Who would've known the guy I coincidently bumped into on that day, would've been the love of my life?"

You can never know when fate will take its course.

​​​​​​​

Authors Note

I can't believe it's done! The story definitely wasn't what I was thinking it would turn out to be. As I updated I just kept adding on and on to it, barely thinking of the plot when I started. I really wanted to do this kind of thing with Kasamatsu as the MAIN star since I haven't seen any full length stories on him! I've only seen some oneshots, but there's probably a lot out there that I just didn't see. Anyway I didn't really go into detail either on Kise's life, but I did make him a pilot! I believe that's his dream job, and let's be honest, we'd all wanna see him in that outfit ( ' ▽ ' )ノ anyway, it was a journey and I wanna thank all of the people reading this beginning to end!