Part 2: Freedom Processing

Boop! Yah planning to escape here...

Toby's POV

I open the door roughly and slammed it close. I really want to sleep now, I'm tired. I walked pass the others and went up stairs, each step the wooden floor creaked. I went straight to my room and carefully closed the door behind.

I threw my axe on the table and stripped my hoodie off, and it really stinks. I went to the bathroom and took off everything that I wore, then I went inside the shower.

I turned the shower on, the water poured on my head and streamed down to my face. It flowed down to my entire body, and it's so relaxing. I sighed, my body was already giving up. I leaned my back against the wall and even if I'm not intending, I slid down and sat on the floor.

The cold floor, and the cold touch of water, the cold air and my hot body. (Lol, yep he's hot. Jk!) Its like I'm floating in air, I was just like... like I'm in a different world.

Maybe after a minute just staring the wall, I lost consciousness. I was too exhausted to make a move, but I just suddenly slept with the water showering on me.

○×○ Meanwhile ○×○

3rd Person POV

After you cleaned yourself, you took the chance to pack your things, get some goods and charge your phone. You tried to call anyone but there was no signal, and you knew that you need to go outside.

And you decided to eat first, you were really dizzy. You're starving! So you ate as much as you can fit in your stomach, as much as you can, as fast as possible.

After you ate, you searched for your car keys. But you forgot where you placed it. You went everywhere in your house just to find them, but the only keys you can find are the keys for the locks. You sighed and stared in front of the mirror.

Your eyes are now like colorless grey, your hair is now dry and messy even if you brush them and you have some damn big eye bags. You look like you're about to die with your skin very pale and your bones curving out your skin.

And you noticed a hickey between your shoulder and your neck, then you realized that it was the spot where that guy sucked you hard. That rapist.

You covered your face with your palm and a tear escaped from your eye. You can't do anything now, all you can do is to get out of this hell hole before he comes back... again.

You wore your shoes and grabbed your bag and ran out the house to anywhere, you didn't even care what street you entnteredut you just kept walking fast.

You wore shades because your eyes were like zombiefied. Its around 12:40 in the midnight, actually its already morning. You just kept walking and walking...

Walking and walking...

Walking and walking until you bumped to someone, and there was black cloth covering his face. Curiosity was written on your face when you saw that mask. But the person quickly walked away, and soon he just ran off.

You then continued walking again. You realized that you're lost, there was no house, no cars and no other people, just you and this dark road where the sidewalk is right beside the forest line and a blinking street light.

You were scared as shit. Soon you felt few rain drops fall over you and you decided to go into the woods. (I know, what a pretty dumb decision right!? XD) and try to find a place to spend the night.

Good thing you brought a flashlight.

Masky's POV

(Oh Meh Gesh! I can't believe Masky would have something to do with this XD... the imaginations tho ;) )

I walked out the bush and brushed off the leaves that sticked on my hoodie. I let out a small sigh.

Another bloody night

I thought to myself. I kept walking until I reached the sidewalk and slid my hands inside the pocket of my hoodie, It was really cold so I decided to pull my hood over my head.

I kept my head turned down, I cannot let anyone see my physical features. But I suddenly bumped onto someone, she was atleast 4 inshes smaller than me.

I tried to look on her face but She was already staring at me, so I quickly looked away and walked away faster. I didn't waste my time to check her for the last time, because I need to run away... Now.

As soon as the moment she can barely see me, I ran back to the forest. I decided to go to the other side of the town, but soon I'll meet that girl again for sure.

Slenderman never lets a witness live. She saw atleast my mask, and I know either one of the three of us proxies will be sent to kill that girl.

But something came swirling in my head, she was so cute. I blushed from my very, very late reaction about her looks. But I shrugged that thought off and fastened my pace, I just need to slaughter in one house then my shift is over.

×○×○× (Skip the killing scene...)

(Elevator music on the background)

×○×○× Sometime Later...

I sighed in relief after I slipped past the police cars. That bitchy boy literally chose to call the police than to escape. Dumb right? But it was easier though, I didn't have to chase him outside then.

I'm really tired, And I need to get back to the mansion before sunrise or Slender will punish me. And I don't want to be punished. He's going to bring back those evil voices and they won't let me sleep at night, he'll kill me softly and slowly; but I know he won't end my life.

I kept walking but now, I'm so slow. I don't have enough energy to fasten my walk. Soon a flash of light striked on my face, well... curiosity kicked in and I walked towards the light.

3rd Person POV

You were passed out on a tree branch and you have no concsiousness on your surroundings. Your eyes became heavier by the moment you laid your body against the tree.

You're deeply asleep that you didn't even hear the twigs breaking or felt the branch move even a bit, you just can't hear or feel anything but you were tired walking about a mile. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Back to Masky's POV

Wow... she is so beautiful.

I just stared at her while I sat after her feet on the branch. This tree was old and big enough to carry our weight. Her face was stunning, but she had bags underneath her eyes and her hair just falls messy on her face.

Oh my gosh, I can't continue this anymore... its only 8:34 in the evening, but I AM REALLY TIRED. I'm sorry I'll be updating with a freaking Cliffhanger.

But I just can't handle my sleepiness. And this would be having... I guess 2 more parts before it comes up to another Lemon/Smut scene.

Thx for reading! Don't forget to vote comment and follow. Helps a lot.

BAII! AND GOODNIGHT!!! - Kou