Part 11: Voices

Toby's POV

Gift shop

I am infront of a gift shop right now. I wanted to stare at it but I need to bow my head down with my face tucked in my hoodie, I would not want anyone to recognize me.

I take my steps towards the shop until suddenly, the store manager turned the sign to 'Closed'. I hissed, no wonder why no one else are inside but him. I've forgotten that it's already 9 in the evening. I kept my hands inside my hoodie pockets and just stared inside the shop.

I just keep staring... just staring.

I didn't even realize that I was staring directly to that manager until he picked up the phone and dialed 3 numbers. Of coures, that's 911. I ran towards the left and acted like I actually ran away, but I just hid and slid inside a narrow alley beside the shop.

Ever wonder how I choose my victims, well I don't. The voices does, I don't know how but all I know is they're are the ones who tells me who to kill and what to do. Actually, they don't actually tell me but...

To be honest, I do not really know. For example, I was just strolling around the town until I spotted this gift shop and the voices started telling me to kill the bitch inside here. Yep, that's honestly it. And whenever I kill my target, I feel so satisfied. It feels like a great weight has been removed off my chest.

But I won't feel that until I finally kill this bitch inside this gift shop. I keep sliding my body through this damn narrow alley until I reached this small, open space with a roof, There is not much of it though but some boxes.

I looked around and found a green door, I tried to open it but it was locked. Damn, I have to hurry or else that bitch would already go home and escape. I noticed a pet door located at the bottom part of the door, and it is big. It is literally big enough for a body to fit through, but a big pet door means a big pet is inside.

Welp, I don't care though. This is Ticci fucking Toby so that pet should fucking watch out or he ain't gonna exist for long. I entered the small door, head first, and managed to get in without a noise which was very unusual to happen because most of the time I cannot do anything without a noise to alarm my victim.

I fixed my mask and goggles to make sure that not even the CCTV would spot my facial features. I have my mini hatchet ready now and slowly... I opened another door and it led me to the bitch's office.

Apparently, he still wasn't done drinking his coffee. Well he ain't gonna finish it anyway.

I breathed in slowly, just enough to sound silent. And also released it slowly, and let the voices take over...

What does it feels like to hear voices?

Nothing much really, just whispers of commands and threats if you disobey. And sometimes they are really annoying, but I cannot afford to lose them.

"Choke him"

"Cut out his throat"

"Let him drown in his blood and tears"

Yes...

I'm gonna choke him. I'm gonna cut out his throat and let him drown in his blood and tears. I let out a dark giggle with my deep, raspy voice to let him sense his death.

I felt the urge to sing a song right now, but I don't know any song. So I just hummed, and that's when he turned around along with his chair and I began to choke him real hard with my right hand. I just felt so happy inside that I was literally 2 inches away from his face and am smiling right now.

I hear his choking whispers and noticed his face which was turning red at the moment. And the ends of my lips starts to widen over my cheeks, this scene infront of me is just so satisfying. With this music in my head, so much pleasure! (Read that again as "pleasoire!" 😉 fancy!)