Part 15: Shore

Tim's POV

"Shit" I vaguely saw my fingers which just touched my bloody nose, I let out a pained sigh for it truly hurts. It felt like my face just got pounded by Joel from The Last Of Us...

(Lol, just kidding. 😂 I can't wait for TLOU2. If you've been livin' under the rock and just went out then I suggest you check that video game.)

It felt like my face just got pounded by Charger from Left4Dead...

(Just kidding again. 😂 Damn I need to chill down my gaming craves!)

It felt like my whole face got pounded by a machine gun, not of bullets - but stones. Punches came so fast from the left and from the right, and I took it all. Wait, that's so stupid of me. I can easily take that Toby down -

(Dude you can't, he's le BEAST!)

But why the hell did I let him beat the living handsome out of me? Oh right...

I took it all for her.

That girl better run the fuck out of this hell hole 'cuz I can't even get off the floor. Damn, my blood is everywhere. Now I gotta cancel my digging tonight to clean this messed up room.

"Uuuuuh...." I got awkward of myself for a second there. Disappointedly, I sighed and did my best to tolerate the pain as I get on my feet. I walked to the bathroom while splattering blood accross the room and I'm actually surprised; With this severely anemic body of mine, I didn't realize I still had this much blood just to waste it on the fucking floor. I opened the door.

"The fucking floor..." I repeated, "you are so pathetic Timothy" talking to myself on the mirror proved that even more. I don't unneccessarily talk, I never do. "Why the actual heck would you talk to yourself?" I talked to myself again, dang it! "I said don't fucking talk to yourself!" I yelled and not a second later did again - "I SAID SHUT UP" spitting blood on my "was" clean mirror and on my "was" neat sink. "Fuck!" I can't believe I'm going berserk just because of this drama. I knew I should've let that slut suffer to heck, she messed me up physically and mentally! "Stupid Tim, that is so stupid!" I grabbed the wash towel, wet it and attempted to clean my fucked up face. "Aah! Shit, I'mma destroy that son of a bitch's axes!"

Sigh.

"She actually shook my grounds this much" I leaned on the sink and let my head hang loose, for 10 mins I remained on that position, thinking and reflecting about everything which led me to this state. "What a shame." I closed my eyes, reminiscing each romantic thought and affection I had towards her - disappointing myself even more. "I am not falling for any girl again." I stated loud and clear, my fists gripping each side of the sink . Plotting out my next crime, I said "Let's get back to our good, old self... Masky."

Toby's POV

Come home, Tobias

We're waiting.

Dreams - they occupy that empty space in my mind; Murder - sabotage plan of my time meant to be spent as a father; and sleep - a way to forget that I am alone, depressed and afraid - a way to cope with this miserabl stqte though I guess I'm back to my tried and true reason to live... the faceless creature.

"No." it was the only thing I could say, atleast for now. I've come to a point of wanting to die, but not wanting to stop living. It confuses me between order and decency; Implanted within this body's motivation to keep breathing is the sole purpose of willingful slavery- although willingness was not surrendered until self-control was forced out of the canvas. Those white and slender hands has become my abattoir, and I, myself, am the one walking straight towards the doors of death. It seemed as if my yes-and-nos are void as long as it has it's grip on me - as long as I'm not yet a corpse.

I threw the knife up and the shining moon gleamed directly to my eyes, it made me close them because it was too bright for my sight to bear. I couldn't see the knife that I threw, but my hand easily caught it back. It was supposed to come down straight to my face so I said: "Not today, you will still destroy millions of other faces before mine.''

I'm sure, she's terrified of knives and probably anything that can cut, it's best not to come anywhere near her and the child - The child, whose father is a damned man.''(Y\N), it was one hell of a journey - I'm sorry it ended up this way for you.'' I mumbled, having no ticking - all was quiet and calm, but things are different. Before I met her, it was quiet - but it wasn't calm. My mind used to be crystal clear of what's happening and what should be happening. Now, I am thinking straight, I could say that I'm sober, but I'm clueless of what I should do. I can feel my hands lusting for blood, it is aching. My body seeks for that satisfaction from the sight of my own crime scene. Sadly, I know - it's wrong. It was never right. Never....

'''No, it never will be.''

And yet here I am, desperately shrugging off this need for breath. Yes, I was feeling my lungs getting slowly crushed tighter for a minute now already. A detrimental tear escaped my eye, it is painful - such a prick in this flesh of mine. I couldn't do anything but close my eyes and try to tolerate it,  but as it really is - eventually it became unbearable.

Is it over?

3rd person's POV

Things just wouldn't go the way it should be. What mystery hinders greater things which should come? All was vague to both the atrocious and the healing mind.

After a month, (Y/N) did not see Tobias again - nor ever felt his presence nearby. But instead,  she felt someone else's. She knows that she cannot unsee the truth, just like how she cannot return to her old world - before her bedroom window flew open and gave entrance for the angel covered with devil's juice. There is danger which the outcasted lady is taking a hint of and she cannot afford stupid mistakes. (Y/N), with her unborn baby, settled in the outskirts of the city where she meets no people nor family but an abandoned house ontop of a tree.

(Y/N)'s POV

"Sweet melody,

... lovely harmony,

... as the waters pass by the stones

... just like how my hair you combed

... I will whisper..." 

My hand slipped its way to the tip of my finger, the smell of earth keep lingering while in this stream I manage to bathe. It is cold, I feel brave but the sun rays through the tree leaves are warm - they reminded me that though I think I'm fighting against the current, the winds were still the reason why I am kept in place. 

"yes I will whisper..." Looking at the water, I see my own reflection. It is weird, it feels as if I don't know the person I am staring at right now, like I just met her for the first time out of a sudden glimpse. "I truly love..." I do not know how to love properly, to be honest. I'm still in this endless cycle of acceptance and I, myself, is still processing everything. I couldn't believe it at the same time I couldn't say it's a lie. "you..." Eversince I got to this place, all I did was be careless. I don't think bathing in this stream alone while naked is a good idea, but what I do know and am more concerned about is what it would make me experience.

I laid myself on stones underwater, all I could hear was peace. It glided on my skin, slipped around my breasts, held my hands, mumbled on my ear... 

"Toby"

(???) POV

Oh look, a stray pussy cat...