Part 12: Eruption

(Y/N)'s POV

"And it's Toby's" A tear actually escaped my eye, the I swallowed the lump that form inside my throat. He pulled back and let his head hung loose above me. I heard him sniff again and I tried to search for his eyes through the black cloth as much as I can.

I can't even understand how he suddenly liked me. Has he been stalking me for months now and knew everything that happened so he tried to save me? Although it was really late... But how? What's so special that he's seeing in me? I'm just a normal and simple girl who lived in a house surrounded by thick trees which made the signal hard to find and to be honest, I'm not even beautiful!

(Bitch please... you made Ticci fucking Toby fall for you so don't you dare say that again sweetie 😒😒😒)

"I-I don't care!" He turned his head back up at me, and with his cracked voice his tone was raised up. I flinch from his sudden yell, but it just expressed how bad he's really fallen for me. But I'm just too torn apart right now. I couldn't think a bit better because of all these events in my life...

"I-I will never hurt you (Y/N), I'd-d rather kill my-myself than to see you cry because of me!" His crying was too hard that he started to have hiccups, his voice was too cracked to even hear his sobs rather just air passing through his scratchy throat.

"Tim..." he suddenly slowed down his breathing when I said his name, he's ready to listen but that just made me hesitate to even say another word. Unfortunately, I had to.

"I've already made my decision, Tim.. I-I love him; I love Toby and no matter how much he'll fucking hit or make me cry, I'll keep on loving him..." I totally broke down when I finally took it out, tears streaming down my face. He rested the forehead of his mask againsts mine, and I just held him on his neck.

I know this is wrong, but this is the only thing I know to ease the pain. I slowly slid his mask up revealing his now red lips because of his crying, but he was hesitating to let do so. But I kept sliding off his mask and finally got a perfect view of those...

PICK FAVORITE COLOR NOW!!!

______ eyes that are sparkling. I analyzed his whole face while he just kept staring straight to my lips, lusting over it. As soon as our eyes met, I pulled him and smashed his lips on mine. Instead of touching my body, he kept his position and just deepened the kiss. So intimate, full of compassion. I kept dreaming about this kind of kiss before and I never knew I'd finally experience it to this guy, a guy who wears the black lipped, thickly eye-linered mask.

I want to keep kissing him but I knew that that was enough, he knew also that's why he also pulled away. He kept his head down, I guess he's still not comfortable having his mask off from his face. I understood that, I held both his cheeks to face him towards me, his face was blushing hard and I find it really cute. A smile appeared on my lips and it made him even more redder.

"Please, just go. Get out of here (Y/N), you don't want to spend your life with him..." He spoke very clear with his cracked voice, atleast he's a bit calm now. I was about to speak but I heard another voice...

CLIFFHANGER!!!

😂😂😂 I'm serious guys...

I know, I'm such an evil bitch. Don't worry, the next update will be pretty good and... let's just say it would include words like touch, fist, climax... 😈😈😈 most of all...

Nah, I'm gonna say the most of all cuz the hype might ne destroyed, in other words... I might spoil the next happening 😊😊😊

If you are following me, there is a big possibility that you knew I am going to take a 1 week break, I'm going to read some other smuts (Creepypasta or not) and going on a CAMPING!!

😍😍😍 Damn, I missed camping so much so I'mma camp in the woods with my friends for the next 4 days, don't worry guys... I won't kill 'em and offer them to Slenderman to accept me in the Creepypasta Mansion... 😂😂😂

Hahhahha, that's all for now. See you in 1 month! OH I MEAN 1 WEEK...😂😂😂

- Bhie