Part 11.2

(Y/N)'s POV

The morning scenery caught my eyes as the faint rays of light from the outside shone across the room through the glass window. I'm back at the mansion, although I still have this hospital dress which is really comfortable. Therefore I really do not have the strength to accomplish any work, I couldn't even get out of bed. I just laid there and stared at the peaceful scenery.

Suddenly, the door started banging and it sent my heart racing. I panic and tried to hide under the blanket, I took my best shot to keep my breathing down.

Not a minute later, the banging finally stopped and I took a sigh of relief. Yet after a few seconds, the door flew open and the sudden noise of it made me jump slightly under the covers. I hear the harsh footsteps coming closer and closer and suddenly, the figured jumped right above me, took the blanket off and held me on both wrists. I kept my eyes shut until I heard that voice

"(Y/N), (Y/N) it's me"

I slowly opened my eyes just to see the shining mask that reflected the mood in the room, it's him. The one who kidnapped me back in the woods, I thought. My facial expression gave it away, I was shocked yet at the same time curious.

What here? In Toby's room; Did he expect to find Toby instead so he sprinted over to ask me why I'm here? What is he going to ask me? What is he going to do to me?

Yes I am scared as fuck, and confused also. I don't even know why I'm scared because for the record he was the one who helped me escape from hell hole so he's nothing to be afraid of yet there is something that is bothering me.

We just kept staring for a few seconds until I heard him sniff. He's crying? My face went from panic to worry, and I am still confused of what's happening. "(Y/N), please..."

He is crying, I felt him sob through his mask and the black cloth that was covering his eyes are now wet from tears. I don't understand, there's too many thoughts and questions that is going up in my mind and I don't know what to say. I gathered myself together and built up the strength to speak but as soon as I opened my mouth, he spoke.

And what he spoke completely blew me away. "Please... run away with me" I was once again spread to pieces, my tongue suddenly moved back inward my mouth. It was so surprising, yet... devastating.

I was speechless until one hot tear streamed down my left eye and I just pulled him towards me, yes I put him inside my arms. I want to comfort him, to atleast ease the pain that he's going through right. And also because I know that he's about to feel much worse when it's my turn to speak...

"I..."

No, I can't. It just hurts me as much as it would hurt him, I owe him such gratitude. I don't want to pay him back like this, but at the same time I don't him to live with a lie; instead I'll just give him the truth. The truth that he deserves.

"I can't. I'm pregnant."

3rd Person's POV

He keeps inhaling like it's his last, and exhales it without leaving a bit in his lungs. He coudn't bare the pain, but instead he just kept walking and walking, walking with no destination at all. He just kept walking wherever the voices leads his aching body, controlled by his broken soul. His mouth is still bubbling with blood and with each step he takes, the more his heart aches.

(Wow... I nailed that guys... hehe, woah technology! 😎😎😎)

He completely gave in with the voices' influence, what they say is what he will do and what he will love. Wherever they may take him, he'll follow whatever happens. For whatever he do, he cannot run away from them. Because the voices is in his head, his own mind. Whether he likes it or not, he will obey them; or else he wants to feel his own spirit burn even more than enough he could survive.

Toby didn't knew that all this time, he was walking straight to the mansion until he was finally infront of its entrance. He couldn't stop ticking, every muscle of his was all numb. He could barely even feel his surroundings, but he thought...

"(Y/N), run..."

He was about to touch the rusty door knob but instead of twisting it, he turned againsts the mansion and tried to run away as far as he can. But as soon as he took his first step away, his heart started aching as much as he didn't want to hurt (Y/N). He was too afraid of his self's capability to hurt her; but as much as he kept fighting against the voices, as much as his heart and lungs are being torn to pieces.

He is kneeled on the ground, choking out a lot of blood that came from his crushing lungs. He will kill his self if he ever lay a hand on (Y/N) at this situation, but the pain was just unbarable.

He laid down on his back, and started crying for salvation. Grabbing the dirt in his hand and just throwing it to anywhere his arms would fly, he knocked his head on the ground. Just crying, keeping on banging his head. He just want the to end, and it ended.

But...

Oh no... what's gonna happen

Yep, it's a cliffhanger guys! Ahahah 😈😈😈 yes I'm an evil bitch today.

Anticipation is a great way to keep the hype! 😂😂😂 ahahaha, don't worry hoes I'll update soon.

See yah later!

~ Bhie