6: pizza and awkward conversations

Your heart practically melted as he said this. You were about to have a fangirl attack until you remembered what he was here for.

"I'm y/n. But you already know that. So. Uh. Hi." You cringed right after the words left your mouth.

Why am I being so awkward? You thought.
You shook it off and sat down.

"You owe me an apology." You said, grinning. Calvin smiled back, and looked at you directly in the eyes.

"I'm sorry. I'm an asshole, cancer, and I need to drink bleach. Happy?" He said.

You laughed and nodded your head. There were a few moments of silence until Calvin picked up his menu.

"What's your favorite pizza to get here?" He said, reading through his choices.

"I really can't tell you. I've only eaten here once, and that was two years ago when I started working here." You answered, picking up your own menu.

"I'll just go with pepperoni then." He said.

"Ooo, let's get a 12 inch so we can share." You said.

When the waitress came, she flashed you a look. You two have been friends since you started working here. You went to the same school, started working around the same time, and had a lot in common.

"Y/n, and... boyfriend? Never seen that before." Your friend, Ella, joked. You laughed and glanced at Calvin to make sure he wasn't too weirded out, but he was laughing as well.

"No, just a friend." You said, slightly blushing. It was a nice feeling to call your favorite youtuber friend.

You ordered your food and drinks, and it all came within twenty minutes.

"How old are you anyway? If you don't mind me asking." Calvin said, sipping on a Coke and grabbing a slice of pizza.

"I'm eighteen." (just go with it if you're under 18
please. or the rest of this fanfic will be creepy as hell).

"Nice. I just turned twenty one a few days ago."

You giggled a bit. Does he expect you not to know when his birthday is?

"I know." You said, still giggling. "I'm practically the definition of fangirl."

"Hm, yeah, I forgot." He said.

After you finished your pizza and it was nearly 10:30, you and Calvin had already started to become friends. What started as an apology turned into multiple discussions on video games, youtube, and even snacks.

"I actually had fun. Before I leave... can I have your phone number? You're actually pretty chill." Calvin said, looking down at his feet. You stood there in shock, but you exchanged numbers anyway.

You left the restaurant with a huge smile on your face, and a feeling of satisfaction.