10: CS: no. never again.

It's true that you'd never been as happy as you are now, but you quickly noticed that Calvin was happier too. His smile grew a bit wider, his laughs louder. You two laughed all the way back to his house.

"You know I'm probably going to suck, right?" You said as he unlocked the door.

"So? I sucked too." Calvin said, opening the door and motioning for you to walk in.

The smell of freshly washed laundry hit your nose the moment you walked in. You smiled and took a long look at everything, taking it all in. Sure, his house is messy as hell, but you loved it.

Calvin grabbed some Pringles and led you into his bedroom where his [insert favorite game console] is.

"Oh, boy. Here comes the regret." You said, laughing.

"Don't talk, just play y/n." He said, handing you a remote and logging in.

As you gripped the remote in your hand, you tried to focus. You put everything you had into the first level. But... You failed and it took more than twenty tries to complete it.

"See!" You said, turning red.

"It's fine, I sucked when I first started as well." Calvin said, taking the remote out of your hands and chuckling. He taught you how to play, and that lasted until about 5:00 a.m. You didn't even remember falling asleep, but you somehow drifted off on Calvin's couch, your head against his shoulder.

-

"What the hell is this?" You woke up to a familiar voice, several octaves higher, practically screeching.

"Calvin?" You said, sitting up and scanning the room to see where he was. He was at his computer, headset on and all. You checked the clock; it read 9:32.

"Sorry." Calvin said, clearly upset.

"What's wrong?" You said, frowning and walking over to him. He closed his eyes and sighed.

"I'm screwed."

-

hi everyone! sorry for the late upload and short chapter, i've been really busy with school. i'll try to upload sooner. there have been so many more views and votes, so thank you!