12: they're jealous?

You listened to the rush of the water in anxiety. You sat down on the bed and let your thoughts drift. You were scared for Calvin. You were scared the fans would get mad at him for the deleted videos, and on top of that, for being with you. You've seen how the fandom gets jealous. It's not pretty.

Calvin finally came out of the bathroom, bringing you back to reality. He was wearing a Vans sweatshirt with black ripped jeans and his Brixton snapback.

"What's wrong?" He frowned.

"I'm just a little scared." You said, standing up.

"Anyway, let's just go Cal."

-
The car ride there was silent. No normal laughter, no jokes, nothing. As you neared the restaurant, you could pick out Ella among the crowd. She had long dirty blond hair, blue eyes, and was rather short. She was trying to calm down the group by offering drinks.

"Oh my god." You heard Calvin say in the leafy way. You couldn't help but giggle like you usually do. You automatically stopped though, and checked to see if Calvin was alright with it. He was smiling too, and a feeling of relief washed over you.

You walked in together, and all eyes were on you. The group looked over at Calvin with smiles on their faces, and glanced at you.

"Who the hell are you?" One girl called.

"Wait... holy shit, isn't that the youtuber that leafy made a video on a few months ago?" Some boy asked, laughing. Suddenly everyone was talking. It got so loud you couldn't hear any one particular voice. You heard someone call out your name and looked at Calvin, but he was dragged into the center of the group.

When it was semi-quiet again, you tried to get a good look at what was happening. After attempting to fit in with the crowd several times, you gave up and joined Ella behind the counter.

"What." Is all you said.

"I know. I need to do something." She replied, sighing and cupping her hands around her mouth and getting up on a chair.

"Listen up! I don't know what makes you think you can just come in here and demand to see someone, but that's not the problem at the moment. The problem now is that poor Calvin is getting pressured to answer all these questions." Ella screamed. As soon as she said "listen", everyone shut up and directed their attention towards her.

"I would really appreciate it if you all would sit down. If you're not going to eat here, I'm giving you three minutes to get the hell out of my store. That's all, have a nice day." Ella said, getting down from the chair.

"If Katherine was here she's kick all their asses, but I guess you did a good job too." You joked. You were actually quiet amazed at what Ella could do though.

Within one minute, half the group was gone and half stayed to order pizza. It took you a while to find Calvin again, but when you did you brought him into the back and hugged him.

"You okay?" You asked.

"Yeah. These things never happen in real life. It just weird." He said.

"So many people asked about you. I didn't tell them anything." He said quietly.

"Oh." You said into his shoulder. You took a deep breath in, holding it for several seconds until exhaling. You were literally shook about what just happened.

"Anyway, I have some plans for tonight." Calvin said, breaking away first and grinning.

"Should I be scared?" You said, flashing him a suspicious look.

"Well it's me. You never know." He said laughing.

"Calvin Lee Vail, you're insane. How can you just bounce back to normal after what happened?" You said.

"I'm going to say this again: it's me."

"Well then." You laughed, embracing the warm feeling in your stomach.

-

yO i'm sick today, and that sucks, but I'm really worried about how this chapter will come out because i'm pretty delusional. so if it doesn't make sense comment and i'll fix it tomorrow i guess. thanks for bearing with me :)