11: deleted videos and problematic fans

You peeked over his shoulder at his desktop. He was opened to his YouTube channel, where several videos had been taken down. You gasped and covered your mouth with both your hands.

"It's because of the rules that YouTube released a few months back. I didn't take them seriously, and..."

He was sitting in his chair, so you wedged yourself in between his legs and hugged him. His grip tightened around you, so you stayed there. He was the first to pull away, and gently kissed you on the lips.

"I just don't know what I'm going to do." He whispered. You looked into his eyes and ran your hands through his hair.

"It's going to be alright. I know it will. If YouTube doesn't work out, there's always other websites." You whispered back.

"True, but... my subs. What am I suppose to tell them?" He said.

You hesitated for a moment, unsure what to say. You wanted to comfort him, but what if you said the wrong thing? Before you could even say anything, Calvin was the one to speak up first.

"Y/n, they're going to be mad. This has happened before but with only a couple videos, and Twitter was a mess." He said, embracing you again. Suddenly, you heard your phone ding, making you jump.

You broke out of Calvin's arms and grabbed your phone, a little upset that it broke the mood. It was a text from Ella, your friend and coworker.

ella💫: we need you at the restaurant.
you: why? what happened?
ella💫: there's a group of people demanding to see calvin, you guys should come quick. ngl they're scaring the shit outta me
you: we're kinda dealing with something rn, but i can ask?
ella💫: okay but bitch come quick

Sighing, you looked over at Calvin and asked yourself whether to ask him or not. What if the group is raging about the deleted videos?

"Um... Cal? Can you check Twitter?" You finally asked. You did the same. As you were logging in, you heard Calvin mumble a "Jesus Christ".

"What is it?" You asked.

"My notifications are blowing up... Well, more than usual. It's about the deleted videos. My fans even started a hashtag, and it's practically trending." He said. There was a hint of satisfaction in his eyes.

"Ella texted me saying that there's a group of people at the restaurant who want to see you. Should we go?"

"Sure, why not. Just give me some time to get ready." He said, already walking to the bathroom.

you: we'll be there in 30 minutes :)
ella💫: oml thank you