8: the music festival

Before you knew it, it was already 4:30. You slept in until 12:00, so you quickly got ready.
You wore an oversized flannel with a band
t-shirt and ripped, baggy jeans.

You heard the doorbell, and got a little buzz in your stomach. You hopped over to the door. You opened it and smiled.

"Hi leaf."

-

The bands were [some of your favorites].

"I love these bands!" You had to scream to talk loud enough for him to hear you over the music.

"Not my favorites." Calvin said with distaste.

"You said you've been wanted to go." You said with a confused looks.

"I just thought you would like it." He exclaimed.

The confused looks stayed plastered to your face.

"How did you know?"

"Your background music in your videos. Also, in your q&a you said you liked one of these bands."

"Stalker!" You said, laughing and gently slapping him on the shoulder. You felt your cheeks heat up and there was that small buzz in your stomach again. Even though you just met Calvin yesterday, you already considered him a friend.

"Can we get drinks?" You asked, pulling his arm over to a bar.

"But you're underage, y/n." He said with a face that read: "get out."

"I was planning to get lemonade, but okay." You said with a pout.

Calvin laughed and you both got lemonade. The day  progressed, and you both had fun. Even Calvin, who hated your taste in music, kept a smile on his face for the whole festival. You left at around 11:00 pm, and decided you were hungry, so you settled on going to a Taco Bell.

And you and Calvin ordered a ton of food.

"Let's eat it all." You said, grinning at him.

"Sure." He said smiling and leaning back until he softly hit the back of his chair.

"Thanks for taking me tonight. I had fun." You said, looking at a burrito to hide the fact that you were blushing.
Why are you blushing? Stop! You said to yourself.

"I had fun too. We should do shit like this more often."

-

i checked my phone after school and i got like 50+ more views within 6 hours?? i'm shook
(also i just finished reading the outsiders and i'm crying i want death i love that book sm)