9: the kiss from the pinecone

It's been about five months since the first time you and Calvin met, and now you two do almost everything together. When you're not together, you're either texting or Skyping.

One night, you and Clavin were searching YouTube for some quality-ass content in your apartment, but something was off. He didn't laugh like he usually does, and he seemed on edge and anxious.

"Click on this one!" You said, still laughing at the last video. Calvin laughed too, but stopped suddenly.

"Y/n... can we talk about something?" You felt a little worried as he said this, but quickly dismissed it. There's nothing to be anxious about, it's Calvin. You smiled and nodded.

"What's up?"

He hesitated, and the worry you felt only grew.

"Well... uh... damn. Y/n, I don't know what the hell to think. You're so amazing, and beautiful, and... I don't know. It's so confusing. I haven't felt this before." He said, looking you straight in the eyes. You saw him blushing just a tad, and you quickly looked away to hid the fact that you were blushing too.

"I think... I think I feel the same way. It might just be friendship, but-" you were interrupted by a soft pair of lips pressed roughly against your own. The kiss lasted for about ten seconds, and you were so shocked you didn't know what to do after. You stood there numbly, and Calvin grinned stupidly.

"Nope, that wasn't just friendship." He said, standing up.

"Where are you going?" You asked, several seconds later, still dumbfounded.

"To get some more chips." He said casually. How can he act so casual about what just happened?

"Shit, you don't have any. And it's almost 12:00 a.m. Would it really be worth it if I went to get some?" He called from the kitchen.

"Sure. Wait, can I come with?" You said, already slipping on a pair of Vans.

"Yeah." Calvin said. The casualness was replaced with a sort of dreamy state that you couldn't help but giggle at.

The only place open was Target. You and Calvin walked inside, and almost no one was there. You talked loudly and ran around like children, until you finally found the chips you were looking for. You defiantly stocked up: you bough three containers of Pringles, two bags of basic Lays potato chips, and two bags of Doritos.

"You think it'll be enough?" You joked. It was like nothing even happened.

"Yeah, definitely." There was a different look in Calvin's eyes now than before. He caught him staring at you several times, with that same dreamy expression.

"What is it?" You finally managed to ask.

"Nothing. Let's just go, I'm going to teach you how to play CS:GO tonight." He said, changing the subject. (if you play CS:GO, you don't for this fanfic so...?)

"At your house?" You frowned.

"Yep." He said, pushing the cart out of Target. You've only been to Calvin's house a few times since the first time you met.

It was about 12:25 at this point, and you thought about bringing that up, but you didn't want to. You were happier than you've ever been.