010 REAL LIFE

ten. real life

     "MY BOOBS HURT SO BAD." Lizzie stated out of the blue, they were on their way inside the theatre to start watching Civil War, it was Winnie's first time seeing it and she was really excited. Filming it was the most fun she'd ever had and the cast and crew were brilliant.

    Winnie laughed, "don't worry, so do mine."

     "I hate wearing a bra but I hate not wearing one, my puppies need support." She giggled. The two girls continued to joke around as we waited for Cara to get out off the toilet.

Soon enough Cara Delevingne stumbled out of the cubicle hopping on one foot as she tried to get her "broken" shoe back on.

     "Stupid fucking shoe!"  Winnie grinned ear to ear at her struggles.

     "Can I get some help? Don't leave a girl hanging!"

     Lizzie laughed and went over to help her, Winnie always had a thought they would be a cute couple ever since she had introduced them to each other when Cara visited her on set. She knew Cara was bisexual and had a feeling so was Lizzie. She didn't care if they were as long as they were happy, Winnie herself was bisexual.

     "Thanks Lizfiz." Winnie smiled at Caras nickname for her.

      "Come on you love birds, I don't want to miss the movie!!" she rolled her eyes and grabbed both their shoulders and dragged them away.

       When the three girls got into the cinema and did the walking out on stage to introduce the film, the cast, family and friends all went to find their seats. Unfortunately,  Sebastian bought his girlfriend amongst some of his close friends whom Winnie actually liked. Whenever Winnie was near Anastasia latched herself onto Sebastian like a leach but Winnie held her head high and chose to be respectful towards the couple. Winnie just thought it was funny that an older woman was actually being a child in the situation. When Seb bought her filming in Berlin she actually seemed nice, which made things even worse but shes changed now because you know jealousy is a bitch.

      Winnie was seated next to Cara and Lizzie to her left and Chris to her right. Halfway through the film Chris leant over and breathed in dark brown haired beauties ear to get her attention, "Sebastian keeps looking over at you."

      She turned my head to look at him and jumped back at the close proximity, slyly turning her head back to see if Chris was telling the truth and sure enough Seb was looking over. Winnie widened her eyes and whipped back round and slumped in down in the chair, being caught out is always embarrassing.

      Chris wasn't helping either with chuckling, she whacked his arm hard,
"Shutup and watch the movie."

     Not even ten minutes later her phone let off a loud ping, the girl grunted and fished into the diamond clutch bag and pulling out the phone in the process.

new message from MACKIE

MACKIE
sexy seabass keeps checking u out
oh and
he keeps ignoring anastasia and he's been trying to get ur attention the whole night but u didn't hear that from me🙂🙂🙂🙂

 She looked over at Mackie with narrowed eyes. He replied back by doing sexual hand gestures and winking. Winnie rolled her eyes and gave him the bird, while she turned her phone off and put it back in her clutch.

     After the movie finished, everyone piled out of the cinema and headed towards the after party. Winnie always loved after parties, her being the sneaky bitch, bought fake ID and a flask full of vodka, always getting teased because she couldn't get served made her get one. Being legal in the UK but not the US was always a bummer, but it didn't stop her from going out with the cast though.

      She was just minding her own business singing along to whatever song was being played on the speakers in the hallway when suddenly, she pushed into a nearby cabinet and before Winnie could scream a hand covers my mouth. Out of instinct, she kneed the man in the groin.

     The man let out a load groan, "fucking hell Winnie! I think you have actually broken my fucking dick, thanks a lot!"

    "Oh my God Sebastian I am so sorry!" The young girl burst into giggles.

    "You think this is funny?" Sebastian questioned giving her a pretend serious face.

      Winnie played along, "mm mm."

      The older man gave her a cheeky grin, "I've been trying to get your attention the whole night."

      It seemed to be the hundredth time she rolled her eyes that night if she wasn't careful her eyes would get stuck like that, "What about the princess?"

     "Ignoring her."

     She raised her eyebrows and started to pry, "why? If you were going to ignore her why bring her?" While Winnie said this, he rubbed his hands up and down his face, he breathed out a long sigh.

    "She insisted, I just wanted to bring my friends rather than her."

      "If you're ignoring her, then why are you with her?"

      He groaned and Winnie thought it was one of the hottest things she has ever witnessed in her 19 years of life.

     "If I'm completely honest my head is messed up. I mean earlier I brushed my teeth with shaving foam. SHAVING FOAM."

     Winnie laughed and grinned, "well your an idiot then. But seriously Seb, do you even like this girl? As much as I dislike her she doesn't deserve to have her boyfriend ignore her."

    "I know I know, give me time."

    "Okay."

    "Okay."

      The two paused and just looked at each other, enjoying the silence. However, she could see a grin start to form on his delicate features and knew what he was about to say.

    "Maybe-"

      "Nope don't even say it." She leapt on him and covered his mouth and glared at him.
He tried prying her hands off his face but she's a strong bitch so won for a little while but he managed to get them off somehow.

      "Maybe okay will be our always." He started laughing as she groaned.

     "You're so annoying."

      "You love me though."

"Unfortunately."

-

----------

edited 20th june 2017

I DECIDED TO CHANGE THEIR KISS COS IT WAS BAD