044 REAL LIFE

fortyfour. real life

3 MONTHS LATER

FIRST DAY BACK ON SET and to say Winnie was shitting herself was an understatement. She was beyond scared, sure she had patched everything up with everyone except Sebastian, but her boyfriend Michael was going to be making a appearance in 2 weeks time. She knew the Marvel family would not like him. Luckily, she was arriving with Tom, he was good to her the past months, they had bonded on set, being the youngest and being British, he was like her rock.

(Winnies outfit)

(Winnies outfit)

The young girl looked down at what she was wearing and sighed, she wanted to make a good impression but she was having second thoughts on the outfit, sure she loved it but she was thinking maybe she should of settled for something else.

"Stop woman! You look fabulous." Tom  reassured. He gave her a big cheesy grin which resulted in her giving him one back, "remember big smiles."

Tom and Winnie walked through the door into the huge room laughing, everyone turned their heads to see the two young Brits. Sebastian took a huge breath as he saw Winnies cheesy smile, as much as he hated to admit it, he really missed her, he shouldn't considering he's the one that broke her heart, but he was selfish he hated seeing her happy with her new boyfriend, something seemed fishy about him anyway, Sebastian knew he had no right to comment on her relationship so he stayed low.

Lizzie and Scarlett squealed as they ran over to Winnie who greeted them with a huge hug, she had missed the two woman so much.

"I've missed you guys so much!"

They pulled away and Scarlett gave Winnie a double look and widened her eyes.
"Holy shit you look amazing!"

Winnie grinned, "So do you!! Hows the baby?"

Scarlett sighed but gave the a girl a small smile, "Tiring, shes 2 now!"
Lizzie and Winnie both awed, they both loved children.

Jeremy wolf whistled, "your makeup is on fleek kiddo."

Winnie rolled her eyes, "please never say fleek again, you old man."

Jeremy feigned hurt, "I am not old, your just freakishly young." They both hugged and he kissed her cheek.

Everyone came over to greet Winnie and Tom, complimenting her or asking if she was okay, while Sebastian just stayed in the corner.

***************

The whole cast were sat on a long table, eating and chatting away. Winnie was sat next to Hemsworth and Mark, catching up with them as she hadn't seen them in a year. She excused herself to go and make a cup of tea, unfortunately, the hot water machine was near Sebastian's end of the table. She placed her mug underneath the machine and pressed the button, however Winnie had managed to misplace the mug and the hot water went all over the table top and all over the floor.

Winnie made a face and chorused, "fuck fuck fuck fuck." She slyly turned her head to see anyone had seen the mess and sure enough everyones amused faces were watching her, her face went beet red.

"Wins you wanna make me a coffee?" He chuckled before adding with a smirk on his face, He was sat next to Sebastian and Winnie made the mistake off looking over. She flipped Anthony the bird and went back to making the tea and coffee.

Winnie plopped the cup of coffee in front of Anthony and gave him the fakest smile she could muster and said with a straight voice, "Anything else I can get you? Like a killer blow to the face." The cast chuckled.

"Yeah, you could speak to sexy seabass." Anthony deadpanned, Winnie's fake smile fell.

Sebastian chocked on his own spit, "Anthony...."

"Nah, I'm only messing Wins."
And for the second time that day, Winnie gave him the middle finger.

*****

After lunch, it was time for some filming. Everyone had changed into their characters outfits, Winnie's character Dark Phoenix had a mixed style which she loved, she thought it was interesting and was by far Winnie's favourite character she had ever played.

 Everyone had changed into their characters outfits, Winnie's character Dark Phoenix had a mixed style which she loved, she thought it was interesting and was by far Winnie's favourite character she had ever played

(The outfit)

They were filming a scene where the whole team were reunited, everyone was having fun and nailing all their lines. People were cracking jokes left and right mainly Anthony and Chris. Usually Sebastian would join in but he was being really quiet, she thought she would make him feel better considering she guessed it was her fault that he was quiet. Sure she was pissed off at him but she wanted to be the adult off the situation and make up, she didn't want things to be awkward between them as they would be filming for 8 months.

Winnie stood behind him and took a deep breath, she pulled her fingers into a gun and blurted in a deep voice, "Yo, give me the crack or I'll blow your face in."

The girl widened her eyes and thought that was not what she was meant to say, everything went quiet as she stood their with gun fingers pointed at his head.
Sebastian turned around and raised his eyebrows at the girl, "you don't speak to me in months and thats the first thing you say to me?"