050 MULTI

fifty. multi

real life

"I THINK RUNNING IS USELESS AND WRONG unless you're a child." Winnie panted, "I really need to lay off the chicken nuggets." She blew a piece of hair out of her face and looked at the Sebastian, Anthony, Holland, Hiddleston, Hemsworth and Evans, who all were completely fine and not out of breath, they all looked at her like she had grown 3 heads.

"We literally only ran across the road and down an alley." Tom Holland spoke nonchalantly, Winnie glared at him and rolled her eyes.

"I fucking hate paparazzi." complained Sebastian, everyone hated them, they invaded in your privacy! How would they feel if they had someone following them and papping them all the time?

"Right lets go get some brunch!" Tom Hiddleston pleaded while he clapped his hands together.

"What the fuck is brunch?" Anthony questioned.

"Breakfast and lunch, you dimwit." Winnie stated with a duh face. Anthony gave her a mocking face.

(Winnies hair, makeup and clothes)

They were sat in a small diner for some brunch as it was one of their days off. Winnie pushed her sunglasses on top of her head so her hair wouldn't get in her eyes. Winnie browsed the menu and make a clicking sound with her tongue, she whispered into Chris Hemsworth's ear whom she was sat next to,

"Do you think they sell chicken nuggets here?"

Hemsworth's laughter boomed as Winnie just looked at him, when he saw her face, his laughter died down.

"Oh you were being serious?"

"Yes, have you ever had a chicken nugget?"

"Obviously, but I hate to break it to ya Wins we are at a brunch place they won't sell nuggets."

Winnie pouted and looked back at her menu.

Sebastian cleared his throat and stood up, "just going to the toilet."

All the men watched him leave and as soon as they were sure he couldn't hear anything they all whipped their heads to look at Winnie whom raised her eyebrows in return.

"So? Sinnie?" Evans leans on his palms and looks at her with puppy eyes.

"Are you forgetting I have a boyfriend?"