055 REAL LIFE

fiftyfive. real life

"SO DO YOU WANT TO......"

"Might as well."

It went back to being silent. Winnie knew that she needed to talk about everything with Sebastian but they were both being incredibly awkward and neither could find their words. It was the night after everything happened and Winnie was suffering a hangover and the embarrassment of what she posted on instagram. She should hide her phone when shes drunk, Sebastian had patiently waited and when Winnie knocked on his hotel door he grew butterflies.

"I just thought that I was on my period." Winnie blurted, cringing when she realised how that sounded and probably wasn't the best way to start of the conversation. It was even worse when Sebastian looked at her like she had grown three heads, Winnie looked at him and pulled a face.

"But then I realised that I was taking the pill and couldn't get my period till I finished the set."

Sebastian felt extremely awkward and didn't know what to do so he just grabbed her delicate hand and rubbed his thumb down her palm. He knew that calmed her and he smiled when she sighed and noticeably relaxed.

"So I told Harmony and we went to the doctors..." Sebastian squeezed the young girls hand as she continued, "and the rest was history. I was only sick a couple of times which is why I thought nothing off it. I just remember that I felt shit, I didn't really know what to do after and I don't really remember it. I just remember what the doctor said about why I had it."

Winnie wiped a lone tear that had slipped from Sebastian's eye, "do you want me to continue?"

Sebastian nodded, "if you want too."

"You deserve to know." Winnie hesitated and let out a shaky breath, "The doctor said that me smoking was the main reason. I killed the baby Sebastian, our baby. The baby I didn't know existed till I found out I no longer had it. Since then I haven't picked up a packet again I just resulted in vodka being my best friend instead."

Sebastian could not process the information, all he could process was how bad he felt the girl. He felt so guilty, she blamed herself for the death of their baby.

In a small voice the older man replied, "It's not your fault princess, you didn't know."

Winnie was shocked and furrowed her eyebrows, "you're not angry?"

"I have no reason to be, you're the one that should be angry at me."

Winnie scoffed but smiled, "believe me I was for a very long time." Sebastian smiled back and chuckled.

"I deserve that. "Sebastian admitted, "was that the first time Michael uh, hit you?"

Winnie nodded, it was the truth he actually had never hit her before. Sure they had arguments and got in each other's face but Michael was insecure about Sebastian and he was always a ticking point for Winnie.

"Just because of that article about the bruises....." Sebastian trailed off.

Winnie fiddled with her hands and tucked a strand of her dark brown locks behind her heavily pierced ear, "No they were actually from him and I having sex."

Sebastian locked his jaw, he did not like that image that was now in his head.

"Hey you asked."

He snorted and nodded, "Yeah I know. I just don't like the idea of anyone else having you."

Winnie just looked at him, the man really was gorgeous. He had blue eyes which were framed with long thick eyelashes that Winnie was jealous off as she had told him many times, beautiful brown locks and a sharp jaw that could cut a bitch. She reached her hand onto his cheek and trailed along his cheekbones.

She knew she shouldn't off but the temptation was too real.
She leaned in and placed a slow kiss on his lips, when she pulled away and rested her forehead against his, he grinned.

"I love you." Sebastian wanted to slap himself, he did not mean for that to come out.

"Don't say you love me unless you mean it, because I might do something stupid and believe it."

-----
:((((