076 REAL LIFE

seventysix. real life

A week later.

WINNIE WAS IN SEBASTIANS APARTMENT, where she had been staying for the past week, sat on his bed pigging out on some chicken nuggets and a cup of tea. She was messaging Remmy and Genevieve about anything and everything, while waiting for Sebastian to get back from getting Winnie some "supplies", it was her time of the month and she was in pain and her mood swings where going through the roof.

Sebastian had stupidly left his phone over by the television and it was going off like mad. It kept pinging every 5 seconds and Winnie was getting pissed. She was hoping that it would just be Chris or Anthony messaging but she was so wrong.

Winnie groaned and got up, tripping over her own foot in the process to get the phone. She was only going to turn it on silent because she respected Sebastian's privacy, but we all know that what she really wanted to do was go on his phone to see what was on there. She clicked the on button and what came up was a stream of messages from Anastasia.

Winnie was PISSED.

It did not help as she was on her monthly but either way she would have been equally pissed, the young girl picked up the phone and tried to unlock his phone, she tried the year he was born and sure enough it worked. Classic. She scrolled through the messages and she felt her heart drop, she couldn't believe it.

She was upset, she felt betrayed. This was the second time he had done this to her, Sebastian had touched her right after he had touched Anastasia, she needed a bath. She needed a million baths, Winnie felt like she was a used rag doll.

Slamming the phone back down on the table, she stormed over to her suitcase, Sebastian would be here any minute now and she was ready to full blown go ape shit on him, and angrily throwing her suitcase on the bed and filling it with all her stuff. The young girl was whisper shouting curse words and let out a scream, kicking the bedside table over making a loud bang. She knew she'd have to pay for it but she didn't care, it would hold her off from kicking Sebastian to the ground. Winnie felt like one of those girls in the movies that had just found out their boyfriend had cheated and sat down like a boss, waiting for him to come home.

She thought the best way was to act calm about the situation, too see if he actually owned up to it or lied, she wouldn't believe it if he lied because she had seen proof, she had seen the messages. They were right there in front of her and that's what she couldn't believe because it didn't seem like he cared at all for her well-being at all, if you're not happy with someone then end it, don't cheat on that person.

*************

"Sorry I took so long, I didn't know which ones you wanted so I just settled for 3 packs of different ones so hopefully their o-"

Sebastian rambled as he walked through the door coming to a halt seeing Winnie with a glare and packed suitcase by her side. Sebastian ran a hand through his soft hair and sighed, "what? Why is your bag packed?"

Winnie smiled darkly and shrugged her shoulders, "oh because, I invited myself over and felt rude so."

Sebastian's mouth dropped and his heart dropped, "What do you mean princess?"

"Don't bullshit me."

"Baby-"

"Don't 'baby' me!" Winnie screeched as she cut him off, her heart rate was going rapidly and she needed to calm down, "so how's Anastasia? She fucking you good?"