017 REAL LIFE

seventeen. real life

      SEBASTIAN AND WINNIE DROVE BACK to the hotel where they were both staying. Winnie had put on her grime music that she had Sebastian and the rest of the cast learn during filming. One hand of Sebastians was on the wheel steering while the other was rested just above Winnies knee, not too close but not too far away. It was soothing to Winnie,  when he had first put it there she tried playing it cool but even she couldn't control the butterflies in her stomach or the sparks.

     She was rapping along too "See Me Now by Jay Silva" while Sebastian laughed at her, he loved it like this she was being so carefree and just enjoying the moment. Once the song finished, she scrolled through her playlist and settled for some Rihanna.

     "This shit is my song!" She giggled and started to try and move jokingly sexy to "Work".
Sebastian couldn't help but sing along to the catchy lyrics.

     "I love this version but something about PartyNextDoors version is so much better."

      "I don't know who that is." Sebastian admitted, a blush creeping to his cheeks.

      Winnie faked gasped and put a hand to her heart, "you don't know who party next door is? Have I not taught you anything?"

      "Hopefully it's not as bad as that Storm person that you sometimes listen to?"

     "Stormzy."

     "Close enough."

      She giggled, "You just live in the olden age."

     "Do not! 80's music is real music."

     Winnie rolled her eyes, "Eyes on the wheel mister."

      Once they got back to the hotel, Winnie invited Seb to her room which he eagerly accepted.

"Can we netflix and chill?" Sebastian said out of the blue with a wink.

       Winnie's heart skipped a beat and once again played it cool, "I'm good, but you can make me a cup of tea while I put The Walking Dead on." She said smiling with her teeth and giving him the puppy dog look till he rolled his eyes and nodded.

      She jumped with joy and threw herself on the bed and turned the tv on, luckily the TV had netflix. The girl started playing The Walking Dead and soon enough Seb walked in with her cup of tea and jumped on the bed beside her sending her flying into the air, laughing.

     He wrapped his muscular arm around her tiny shoulders while she rested her head on his shoulders, eagerly taking a sip of her tea.
Sebastian continued to ask about what was going on in the show considering he had never watched it before which Winnie replied with a straight shut the fuck up, the man may seem quiet but when your on you're own with him he doesn't know how to be quiet.

"I'm going to miss you so much," Winnie stated out of the blue, she looked up at Seb through her long lashes and blushed. It was quiet for some time as they stared at each other, but soon enough he started to lean in, their lips were so close that if he moved his head anymore their lips would touch.

      "You have no idea how much I'll miss you too."

      He licked his lips then smashed their lips together, Winnie's arm snaked around his neck and pulled him closer if that was even possible. His arms went around her waist as he pulled her on top of him so she was straddling him, the TV becoming long forgotten.

       Being the cheeky man he is, Sebastian slowly moved his hand to grab Winnie's ass and gave it a hard slap earning a light groan to slip between Winnie's lips. He smiled into the kiss and rubbed the spot where he slapped and grabbed the flesh. Winnie was the first one to pull away, breathing heavily and lips swollen.

        She shook her head, "why do you do this to me?"

-------
Sorry if this feels like its going to fast but remember they had a thing going on during filming when him and Anastasia were on a break and they have always had an attraction to eachother.

----------

edited 20th june 2017