075 MULTI

seventyfive. multi

real life

"THANKYOU FOR MAKING TODAY the best birthday ever." Winnie thanked, she was filled with nothing but love for Sebastian. They had just finished their date which was a nice lunch and paintballing with the cast.

"Its not over yet!" Sebastian laughed, he had planned something nice for Winnie and then the cast were going to hit the club considering now Winnie could finally join without using her fake ID.

Sebastian clapped his hands making a loud clap ring in Winnie's ears, "right, you go into the kitchen and play loud music for about 15 minutes?"

Winnie raised her eyebrows, "why?"

The Romanian rolled his eyes and just gave her a look, to which she groaned and went into the kitchen of Sebastian's apartment and turned the tv onto a music channel.

"Turn up the volume."

Winnie groaned again but did so, Sebastian grinned and left.

Winnie wondered what he was doing but she just left him to do what he needed to do, whatever it was it can't of been bad considering it was her birthday.

A bit more than 15 minutes later, Sebastian walked into the kitchen to find Winnie dancing around the kitchen like a lunatic. The girl was an incredible dancer but today she was just being her weird self. She hadn't noticed him yet, so he took the opportunity to take a quick photo of her, after he had taken the photo he started chuckling and Winnie whipped around and went flushed crimson. Her face was priceless and Sebastian loved it. She grinned sheepishly, turning of the music and bounding over to him.

Sebastian grabbed her small hands and led her into the bathroom. Winnie gasped and admired what Sebastian had done. The bathroom was dimly lit, the huge tub filled with hot water coated with small rose petals, on the side of the tub there was a bottle of wine and two glasses, a cute lit candle, some strawberries and some chocolate.
When she was done, she turned to Sebastian with widened eyes, they both looked at eachother with so much love.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Winnie grinned, she wrapped her small arms around his neck and gave him a slow but sensual kiss.

Sebastians hand slowly crept its way to her ass, he loved doing it and she loved having him grab it, he squeezed the flesh.

"Happy birthday baby."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"You getting in with me?"

"Maybe, thought I'd just admire the view."

Winnie giggled, "what me in the bath?"

The man smirked and giggled.
Winnie stripped down, making sure to do it slowly and sensually. She could feel Sebastians piercing eyes and she flushed crimson again, she loved it.

After a few minutes of being alone in the bath and chatting with Seb about random things, he decided he get in too. He wanted Winnie to relax before he joined.
He too stripped down but he didn't even have to do it sexily as she was already drooling, the man was beautiful.
They sat at different sides of the tub and took a sip of the wine and just enjoyed eachothers company for a littl while.

"Cmere birthday girl."
And they kissed and kissed and kissed.

******

instagram

winniewatson ahhh 😻tagged imsebastianstan75m likes       83m comments

winniewatson ahhh 😻
tagged imsebastianstan
75m likes 83m comments

imsebastianstan just for you 🍷😘

chrisevans i want one

anthonymackie yeah seb wheres ours

chrisevans IVE KNOWN U LONGEST I SHOULD GET ONE

elizabetholsen carastonem yo hint hint

robertdowneyjr awww SINNIE