Chapter 1

I watch the world pass by as I sit in the car patiently, waiting to arrive at my cousin Jacobs house. My parents died recently so I would be living with my uncle and godfather Billy Black and my cousin Jacob. I sigh as the cab slowly comes to a stop. I'm a werewolf and it pisses me off that I'm different. 

"That will be 19.50." I hand him a 20 pound note and told him to keep the change. I get out and grab my duffel bag and guitar case. I walk to the door and I knock loudly. After a while the door opens and there sat Billy in his wheel chair.

"There's my beautiful niece." He smiled. I smile and hug him. "Come in. Jacob isn't here right now but he's out a lot." I took a breath and growled, not going inside. "Riley?"

"I can smell a werewolf." I say. Then I slapped myself around the face. I better hope he doesn't think I'm a freak now.

"That'll be Jake. So you're a werewolf too." I just stood there. Jacobs a werewolf too. At least I'm not alone anymore. "I think you should explain. Don't you?" He said. I nod and walk inside. I place my stuff on the sofa and sit at a table with him

"Well where do you want me to begin?" I ask.

"The start." He said. I nod.

"Well I fist turned when I was 14. Some girl punched me and attacked my friend." I said. "They saw and thought I was a freak."

"You didn't kill this girl. The one that attacked you I mean?" He asked.

"Never." I gasp. "I could never take a life. I just gave her one hell of a scare. After that me and my parents continued to move all the time. The longest we were in a places for was half a year." I explain. "Then there was the car crash. Being a werewolf is the only reason as to how I survived. I couldn't save them. I tried...I just made it worse." I said sadly.

"You tried that's the good thing. I thing Jake will be back around 9. I got Jake to convert the attic into a room for you so that so that's your bedroom for now. You can decorate it in any way you want." I nod and pick up my stuff. I walk into the set up room and I throw all my stuff on the bed and sat there. I took out my guitar and played random notes and wrote the ones that sounded best.

*****time skip*****

I sat at the table joking about old times with Billy.

"I remember one time me and your parent would go down to the lake. You and Jake would be running around. Your dad decided that your mother should lead to fish. By the end on the day she was socked from head to toe. She never came with us fishing again. She did get revenge on you dad." He explained.

"How?" I asked eating the pizza he ordered us.

"Just as we were packing the stuff in the van she tripped him, sending him into the water." He chuckled.

"Oh god." I say smiling.

"You and Jake wouldn't stop laughing for half an hour. Kept bringing it up." Billy chuckled.

"The last thing I remember about this place was when you thought Jake had a crush on me but really it was Bella." I smile.

"There's something you should know." He said. "There are vampires living on the other side of the stream. There the Cullens. Bella married one of them and has a child. She's also a vampire now. They will not harm you in any way but if they do then tell me or Jake as quick as you can." He explained.

"I have no problem with vampires as long as they have no problem with me. By the way uncle Billy I got a free scholarship to Hanford university as long as I go to the high school in Forks, Washington." I say.

"I'm sorry Riley but the vampires in town occupy that side of town. Stay in la push." He said

"I have to go to this university. Please uncle Billy. They have the best music cause and I really need to take it." I say.

"You still have two weeks before school let me think about it, ok." He said.

"That's all I ask." I smile. The door opened and a guy walked it I had to hold my breath at his scent.

"Jesus you stink." I say.

"You'll have to get used to it. Remember you haven't been around other werewolves yet so just take it slowly." Billy said.

"What?" Jacob said.

"Jacob, Riley is a werewolf." Billy said.

"What!?" He yelled.

"What? Don't remember me Jake?" I snicker.

"Jesus so many werewolves." Jake said. "Going bed. I'll tell Sam tomorrow." He said walking away.

"Sam?" I ask looking to Billy.

"The alpha of the pack. Jacob is he alpha of another pack." He said. I yawn and stretch my arms.

"I'm going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow." I say. He nods and we go to our rooms. I close my door and lay on my bed. I look up at the ceiling before slowly closing my eyes.