Chapter 11

A week of this pregnancy and Renesmee was only a week pregnant. Maybe I will be like a human pregnancy. I had heard Edward playing something on the piano and its been stuck in my head since. I managed to turn it to guitar version and I couldn't stop playing it.

"What you doing?" Alice asked.

"I heard Edward play something and I cant stop playing it." I giggle.

"Lets hear it." She said sitting next to me.

"Hear what?" Jacob asked as he and Renesmee came in.

"Just ait and shush." Alice said. I smile slightly and began to play. "I remember that. Edward wrote it for Bella." Alice smiled.

"Hey can I borrow Riley for a second?" I looked over to Carlisle. I nod. I set my guitar to one side and follow him to his study.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"Everything happening has made me think about you and Emmet." He said. "Riley do you want children?" He asked.

"Maybe one day. I'm not sure why?" I ask.

"Riley I know this child will barely have any vampire gene in them because Renesmee is only half vampire. If you and Emmet had a child we would have a problem." He explains.

"So your saying I cant have kids." I say.

"I'm not saying you cant I'm just saying if you do you need to be prepared for anything." He said. I nod. "And we will help you in any way"

"Thanks Carlisle but you have a while before you have to worry about that. I'm not even 18 yet." I smile.

"That reminds me when is your birthday?" He asked.

"November 1st." I answer.

"Well you can leave if you want." He smiled. I nod ND go back to the others.

"You are not having kids with Emmet." Jacob growled.

"Im sure Bella and Edward said the same to you about Renesmee." I say picking up my guitar.

"Can you play I'm yours by Jason Marz?" Renesmee asked. I nodded and played what she asked (video). Half way through the song Jasper came in and danced with Alice. Edward and Bella. Carlisle and Esme. Emmet sat next to me listening to me. When I finished everyone miles or laughed. I heard Leah and Seth yelling in my mind. One word cough me more that the rest. Fire. I jump up and race out coming from the direction of my house a large clouds of smoke cane from. I ran straight over to it. Leah and Seth stood outside but I ran straight through the flames into the house.

"Riley!" I heard one of the yell. I run up to my room and grabbed a box covered in jewels. I turned to go out the door when the frame fell. I look to the window. I took a running start and catapulted out the house. I coughed filling my lungs with air. I held the box tightly as blood came from all my cuts.

"Riley!" I look over my shoulder to see Emmet and Jacob. I smile slightly before the world began to spin and darkness consumed me.