Chapter 21

After a while Carlisle went out to feed with Rosalie, Esme, Alice and Jasper. I just sat with Bella and Edward.

"Well I think me life has gone crazy in the last year." I smile. "But it's good."

"You mean a lot to my brother. You'r part of the family now.." Edward smiled.

"Can I ask a question?" I ask.

"Sure." Bella smiled.

"I want you to be godmother." I say I saw her eyes light up. She came over and hugged me gently. I was laid down on the sofa since I felt sick every time I was on my feet. Jacob came in with Emmett. He was smiling.

"You two been getting along?" Bella asked going over to Edward.

"Could say that." Jacob said.

"Well that doesn't worry me at all." I sigh.

"Don't worry. Let me go get you something to drink." He said. He stud up before I felt a shooting pain. I grab his arm and whimper loudly.

"Riley?" He asked gripping my hand. "Whats wrong?" He asked.

"Somethings wrong." I say. He laid me down properly and Edward came over. Bella said he could read its thoughts.

"It's dying." He said. I felt like I couldn't breath. Edward pulled out a phone and contacted Carlisle while Bella helped me up. Her and Emmett carried me to the emergency room. Vampire speed. Carlies saw us and came over Edward explained and I was rushed into a privet room. Carlies and Emmett rushed around but soon I passed out from pain.