Chapter 7

After a couple weeks it was tine to go to school. I got changed and stuffed my stuff in my bag.

Jacob gave me one of his motor bikes to keep. I dive that to school.

Once thee and I have parked I grab a time sheet and walk down a corridor aimlessly.

"Lost?" I turn around to see Emmet. I was about to walk away but he grabbed my hand and pulled me to one side. "Please listen to me. The girl her name is Rosalie. She's my ex. She kissed me I didn't kiss back. I pushed her off me and I told her I loved you." I didn't say anything. "Please." His hand cupped my left cheek and he leaned closer. "I don't want to lose you." Just as he was about to kiss me I push him away slightly. I back away from him.

"You already lost me." I say holding in the tears. I quickly walk away from him. I couldn't stay here. It hurt way too much. I walk back out the school.

"Riley!" I could hear him yelling my name. It hurts. I go over to my motor bike. I got on but he stood in front of it. He took the keys away from me and grabbed my hand. He pulled me towards the woods. I couldn't bring myself to pull my hand away. It was warm yet cold. I felt safe but hurt at the same rime.

Once no one way around. He had me pinned to a tree and kissed me hard. I felt tears run down my face. He pulled away and whipped away the years that had fell.

"Im not losing you." He said sadly.

"Stop it." I say pushing him away and walked away.

"It must be so easy for you. I bet you never imprinted on me." He said.

"Easy? You think its was to walk away from one of the only people that love me. To walk away from the one person I would give my life for. It is not easy Emmett. It is the hardest thing I have ever had to do. It hurts so much but it hurts more fooling myself that you actually want to be with me." I say tears flooding down my face. "Never say it was easy and never say I never imprinted on you. Dont ever-" i was cut off by the sob erupt in my throat. I felt arms wrap around me and I hug back.

"Im sorry." He mumbled. "Im so sorry. Just forgive me."

"I can't." I whisper. He let me go and in a blink of an eye he was gone. I walk home slowly I reached the house. Jacob sat on the porch. "Jacob." I whisper. He rushed over.

"I now. I heard" He said holding me close. "It'll be ok."

"It hurts." I mumble.

"I now." He said.