Chapter 5

Later that night Billy was out with Charlie. Jacob was out somewhere. I sat at home with Bella and I had a couple beers.

"How many beers can you drink before getting drunk?" She asked.

"Well I on my 18th so far. I'm slightly drunk." I giggle.

"You always was the rebel." She laughs. "How much beer does Jacob buy?"

"I'm not sure. But I don't care." I giggle.

"Maybe I wait till Jake or Billy get back who knows what you'll do." She smirked.

"Jacob and Billy are out for the night. I don't know where." I say. "Can I have another beer please?" I ask.

"No. Your drunk." She said.

"No I'm not." I say. I stand up and wobble. Bella wrapped her arm around my waist and helped me to my room. "I have to go home but I'll call someone to keep an eye on you." She said. I just laugh. She left. I get up and wobble to the kitchen. I pull open the fridge to see no more beer.

"Nooo." I cry. I sit on the floor and cry. I hear the door open and saw Emmet and Carlisle. Esme stood behind them. "You brought more beer right?" I said tearing up. Emmet chuckled and came over. He picked me up and I nearly fell asleep in his arms.

"I told you I can handle her. You two go back to your date." The other two nodded and left. Emmet carried me to my room and put me on my bed. He left the room and I got up. I pull out a baggy top and took of my top. I was about to take off my skirt when Emmet walked in.

"I'm getting dressed." I say.

"I can see that." He smiled. I shrug and take off my skirt. I slip on the shirt and climb into the bed. "Hey princess." I look over to Emmet and smiled. He came over and kissed me softly. "Nothing I doesn't matter get to sleep." He said. I grab his hand and pull him towards the bed. He seemed to understand. The took off his shirt and climbed into the bed. I lay my head on his chest. He holds me close and kisses my head.

"Night Emmet." I smile.

"Night princess." He said.