Chapter 18

I woke up Valentines morning and wanted to go back to sleep. I was being shaken. I open my eyes to see Leah.

"Get dresses I got something to show you." She smiled and rushed out. I slowly get up and change. I walk outside and find Leah, Seth and Jacob. We walked quietly until we found our way to my old house now fixed up. The other werewolves were there.

"Hey." Sam said. "Paul didn't mean to burn your place down. I told him to get something Seth took to your place and Paul nocked something over on his way out. As a sorry we rebuilt it. We had no problem with you we just needed to give Jacob a scar." He explained. I nod and they all jogged off. I walk inside. It was nice. I fall back onto the sofa. My arm now fixed up and my chest was doing better.

"I promised to spend today with Renesmee. I'll see you later." Jacob smiled. I wave and he left. Seth and Leah left soon after. I just laid there for a moment. I soon got up and headed back to the Collin's. I guess I better go get my stuff back. Once I got there I walked up to Emmets room. I packed all my stuff and left a note for Emmet. I also put his valentines present with it as well. He went out to feed this morning. I walk out and go back home. I out my stuff away and grab a cup of coffee. I sat on the sofa and took a sip. I heard the door open and close. I look over to see Emmet.

"Hey." I smiled.

"You seem relaxed." He smiled coming over.

"I have my nice warm bed back." I grin cuddling into his side. "Did you get your gift?"

"Yes but you didn't need to get me anything. I feel bad that I haven't gotten you anything." He said.

"It's fine. I don't care about gifts." I smile. He kissed me and I kiss back. This wasn't like any other time. I felt Emmet's hands going slightly up my top stroking my sides. I shiver slightly. I could see it in his eyes. Lust. I have a feeling this was going to get a little heated.

*****Alice's POV*****

I kiss Jasper lightly as we watch the movie. Then I saw it. Riley holding a baby. Emmet by her side. He pulled a face and made Riley giggle. They kissed and I came back.

"Riley's going to have a baby." I say. Everyone in the room turned to me.