Chapter 2

I open my eyes and I was sat in a car. I saw my mum in the passenger seat and my dad in the driver's seat.

"We are so proud of you sweetheart. Your performance was amazing." My mother smiled.

"Dad pull over." I say. I can't see this again. Yes, it was a dream but I couldn't.

"If you need the bathroom you should have been before we left the school." He chuckled.

"I feel sick." I say.

"Jack just pull over." My mum said. Just as my dad went to pull over a lorry drove into the car. The car flipped over. I had hit my head and cut my arm. I slowly turn to my parents. My mum covered in glass, her arm in a strange perdition. Blood pouring out a bash on her head. My dad head twisted too far to the leg and the wheal crushed agents his cheats. I close my eyes and scream.

I sit up panting in my bed. Tears rush down my face as I heard footsteps running up the stairs. The door opened to reveal Jacob.

"What's wrong?" He asked frantically as he came over.

"I'm fine just a nightmare." I say shaking

I wipe the tears away and he sat on the side of the bed.

"You sure you're ok?" He asked. I nod. "Try getting some more sleep." He said. I nod and he left. I slowly get up and look out the window. The sun slowly rising over the trees. I sigh and get up. I grab some cloths and walk down the steps to the bathroom. I have a shower and change (). I go down stairs to be create by emptiness. I open the fridge and pull out bacon and eggs. I cook and Billy came in.

"Morning Riley." He smiles. I put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of him. "Well this is a first." I giggle and Jacob came in. I hand him his food and took my own. We eat in complete silence. I heard a howl and turn to Jake. He got up and pit his plate in the sink before leaving.

"I think I'll go out today. Do you need me to do anything?" I ask.

"Don't worry about me cupcake." I smile at the old nickname. "I have your number I'll call if I need anything." I nod and slip on my black converse and walk out. I walk towards the woods and just took a deep breath. I could still smell Jake. He needed a bath. I walk a little while and climb a tree. I sit there for a while and just watch the clouds roll by. I heard footsteps and look down. I saw a wolf with brow fur.

"Riley what the hell are you doing out?" I heard him say through his mind.

"Did you expect me to just wait at home doing nothing all day?" I ask

"No. I thought you'd play your guitar or something." He said.

"Well I'm not going to just sit at home." I say. I jump down from the tree. I walk off and I knew Jake was following me.

"I'm sorry about your parents." He said. I froze on my tracks.

"Thanks." I mumble. My mind flashed to my parents' corpses but I shook it off. I walked on but Jake wasn't following this time. I found a stream and sat at the edge. I look at the flowing water. I look up leaning back onto my hands.

"Hey!" I look onto the other side of the stream. There stud a guy with dark hair, tall, golden eyes and looked pretty muscular. "You should be out here alone." He said. I just looked at him. I felt as if he was what I wanted. Like I had just found something I had been waiting my whole life for. Like I need him. "Hey you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah sorry. Day dreaming. Who are you?" I ask.

"Names Emmett Cullen's and by your scent I would have to guess you're a werewolf." He smiled. I just looked at him. He was one of the vampires Billy spoke about.