Chapter 20

I had slowly gotten used to the idea of being pregnant and slowly I got happy about it. I did worry about its health and everything but Carlisle convinced me he would make sure the baby was safe. I did have to drink blood which I hated at first but I don't want to die. I sat in the living room of the Cullen's house. Bella sat with me.

"So how far pregnant are you?" She asked.

"Bella I told you yesterday." I sigh. "I'm 4 month pregnant and I'm so big already." I say

"I was like that with Renesmee." Bella explained. "You won't have much longer."

"Don't I'm scared as it is." I say. Emmett came it and handed me a glass of blood.

"Calisle ran out of blood bags. So you'll have to drink animal blood till tomorrow." He said. I took it and took a sip. As soon as I swallowed it I felt sick.

"I'm going to be sick." I say. Bella grabbed a bucked and I threw up. "I can't drink it." I say. I hand it to Emmett and he frowned.

"Are you feeling ok?" He asked. I nod and he smiled softly. "I'll go tell Carliele." He said. I watched him leave the room before turning back to Bella. She smiled looking off to one side. I follow her gaze to see Renesee standing by the door.

"You can come in the room you know." I smile. She giggles and comes in. She comes over to me and puts a hand on my stomach.

"Are you having a boy or girl?" She asked.

"Not sure." I smile at her. "Its a surprise."

"I think it will be a girl and a boy." She said.

"Twins? One babies enough for now."

"For now?" Emmett said walking in. "Plan on having more after this one."

"Can we see how this pregnancy goes before something else happens." I ask.

"Its just nice to know your planning ahead." He smiled sitting next to me and put his arm around me.

"Don't get a head of yourself." Jacob said coming in holding Jason. "You feeling ok? He asked handing the baby to Bella who sat quietly in the corner. I open my mouth to answer when I gasp I place my hand on my stomach and felt a strong kick.

"Riley?" Emmett asked holding my arm scared I would fall.

"I think she kicked." I say. Emmett smiled and placed him hand on my stomach I whimper as she kicked again. I feel like It'll be a girl. Somethings telling me it'll be a girl.

"Are you ok?" Jacob asked coming over. I grab his hand and placed it in a spot I knew she would kick. I felt it. He smiled and went back to Renesmee.

"Does it hurt?" Emmett asked. I nod tears coming out my eyes. He kissed my cheek and them my belly. "It's going to be ok." I nod and stroke my belly. I hope he's right.