Chapter 3

I sat in my room looking out my window. I look over my my guitar. I go over and pick it up before doing back to my seat. I began strumming a song. I smile as I play. I finish and sat there tears in my eyes as I think over everything that has happened so far. My parent died. Moved again. Hated by my own cousin and I feel like I'm unwanted everywhere. I throw my guitar to the ground and pull my knees to my chest and let the tears fall. I let myself be sad. I let it all go. I felt arms wrap around me. I just cried. I didn't even know who it was.

"It's ok." Seth? He pulled back and he sat there sadly. "Sam told me to see if you was ok." He said. I wipe the tears away and he hugged me again.

"I know how it feels to lies your parents. So does Leah. If you ever need someone to talk to we're here ok." I nod and he gave a small smile. I smile a little.

"Does Jake hate me?" I ask sadly.

"What?" He asked. "Jake doesn't hate you. He just doesn't want to louse you like he lost Bella." He said. I nod and sighed. "I got to go. Do you need anything before I leave?" He asked. I shook my head and he smiled. He got up and left. I lay down and saw a photo of my and my parents on the shelf. I smile through the tears and close my eyes letting myself drift into sleep.

*****Seth's POV*****

I jog over to Sam's and saw Jacob.

"She's fine. Seems to have a temperature but she's fine." I say.

"She must hate me by now." Jake sighed.

"She doesn't hate you . She thinks you hate her for something she cant control." I say. "I got to go see ya." I smile jogging home.

*****Riley's POV*****

I woke up with two cold arms wrapped around my waist. I look up to see... EMMETT.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask.

"Came to see you." He grinned.

"The werewolves are going to kill you." I say.

"Actually Jacob sneaked me here." He explained. "He said he's sorry and us protection." Emmett chuckled. I felt my eye twitch.

"I'm going to kill him." I growl.

"So you imprinted on me?" He asked. I looked away blushing.

"Don't blame me." I mumble. I felt his arms pull me closer.

"Technically it is your fault. Your the werewolf not me." He smirked. I growl at him and he chuckled. "You wouldn't hurt me now would you princess."

"Don't call me princess." I say.

"I think I'll stick with it." He grinned. I laid down facing away from him. His arms snaked around my waist and pulled me over to him. His face in the crook of my neck.

"How is it you can stand my scent? Jacob said you guys hated it." I ask turning around and facing him.

"Your different." He smiled. "Get some sleep its late." He said. I close my eyes and he pulls me into his chest. I smile lightly and slowly fall asleep.