Chapter 14

After the party I had slept and when I woke up Emmet was gone. I sigh and get up. I grab some cloths and change. I tie my hair in a pony tail and skip down stair. Renesmee was now 5 months pregnant and very hormonal. Its fine she loves me.

"Riley." She smiled. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks." I say going over I sit next to her. "How are you feeling?"

"Sick." She said.

"Well I'm sorry!" I heard someone yell.

"No! I'm not letting you! She 18!" I knew that was Jacob.

"Do I want to know?" I ask.

"You'll know sooner or later." She smiled. "You think you could play me something." I nod and pick up my guitar off the floor. I look over at her. "Jacob tried to play it." I sigh and think for a second. I started to strum playing one of my favorite songs. When I was finished she was peacefully asleep.

"You a genius." I turn to Bella. "She hasn't slept in 34 hours." She said. I smile. I get up adn walk back towards Emmet's room I saw him sat there thinking.

"You ok?" I ask.

"Yeah." He said.

"What were you and Jacob arguing about this morning?" I ask. He didn't say anything he just looked at me. "Emmet?" He put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small box.

"Try and guess." He said. I stood up and just looked at him.

"Emmet please tell me that isn't what I think it is?" I say.

"Yep. I was going to propose. But by the look on your face I'm guessing you would have said no." He said laying on the sofa.

"Emmet. For one I would of said yes and second you are the biggest idiot ever." I say.

"You would have said yes?" He asked.

"Yes. I love you so much it hurts. But-"

"No but." He said and kissed me.

"But. Jacobs right. I only just turned 18. I love you Emmet I always will but its too soon." I say.

"Then lets not get married yet just be engaged." He said. "Please."

"Emmet...your making it hard. You know that." I say smiling. "You can explain it to Jacob." He smiled and picked me up hugging me tightly.

"I will." He said putting me down. He opened the box and slid the ring on my finger. I could see a camera floating outside the window on the door.

"Only for the baby." I say. He looked at me shocked but when I grinned he started to play along.

"I love you both so much." He kissed me again and I saw the camera disappear.

"Someone just recorded that." I smiled. I burst out laughing.

"What so funny?" Emmet asked.

"Jacob is going to be so pissed at you." I laugh. I was stopped by a kiss.

"I don't care. I have my princess." He kissed me once more before he had to run.

"EMMET!!" Jacob yelled. He jumped out his window as I burst out laughing. Bella ran in and questioned me. By the time Emmet and Jacob came back everyone knew it was a trick and laughed at them as they walked in.