Chapter 13

It took a whole month before I could walk again and two months before I could fess again. So when Alice told everyone that she was throwing a Halloween party everyone said yes. I had no choice in it at all. Or my costume apparently. Alice was picking my costume and when I saw it I couldn't believe it.

"You want me to dress up as a vampire." I said. "That I can deal with but no way am I wearing that dress." I say Bella and Alice turned to each other and smiled.

"Well if that's how you feel we'll give it to Rosalie." They said.

"I'm sure Emmet would have preferred it on you but oh well." Alice smirked.

"For the love of god just put it on the side." I growled. They giggled and left. Emmet told they if they mention Rosalie they will get what they want all the time. I pick it up and face palm. I go to the bathroom and have a long shower. Once done I changed and Alice did my make-up. "I hate you for this."

"You should see Jacob." Alice laughed.

"Wait I got a picture. Here." Bella handed me the phone. I looked at the photo of Jacob in his costume I laugh and Bella giggled again.

"By the way here." She smiled. I look at the small box she handed me. "Your birthday present." I smile and took the box. I open it and saw ruby earrings. I smile and put the on.

"Come on. people are here already." Alice said jumping up and down. Alice was in her costume Bella in hers. We walked down and everyone was dancing to loud music and drinking. I was about to take a beer when Jacob stopped me.

"Don't get carried away." He said.

"What ever." I say and took a beer and took a sip. I saw Rosalie, Calislie and Jasper. I walk around drinking now and again. I found Emmet outside. His costume almost made me laugh .

"Did Alice victomise everyone?" I ask. He smiled at me and came over.

"You look..." He seemed to trail off.

"I hope the end of that sentence is good." I say. He smiled and kissed me softly. I heard a slow song come on and knew Alice had something to do with it.

"May I?" Emmet asked holding out his hand. I take it and he spins me. He held me close and we danced. "I know its going to be a weird question but do you ever want kids?" He asked.

"Did Carlisle talk to you?" I ask.

"No I over heard when he was talking to you. I just didn't ask because I don't know myself." He said twirling me again.

"Well if it was with someone I loved adn I wasn't to young then yes. I'd love to have a kid but things have changed that." I say.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Well you'd get shit from the voltori and Id get shit from the werewolves. I just feel like it would be a bad idea." I say.

"Well I think it would be a good idea." He smiled.

"Your not the one who would have to carry the kid." I say.

"But I'd still be there." He smiled. "Don't listen to anyone else. If you want kids then maybe we will in the future." He smiled

"Maybe." I say as the song ended. "Why are you out here anyway?" I ask.

"I just came to get some fresh air." He said and kissed my head.

"Riley!" I heard someone slur over the microphone.

"Is that Leah?" Emmet laughed.

"He told me not to drink too much. He should have told those two as well." I sigh. They started singing happy birthday.

"Its your birthday?" He asked. I look at the watch round his arm. 10 past 12.

"Yep." I smile. He kissed me hard and I kissed back. He pulled away after a while. "What was that for?" I ask.

"Thais your present for now." He smiled.

"Thanks." I smile.