harry

It's been a year or so since (y/n) came into DHMIS but (he/she/they) has/have really enjoyed it. (Y/n) was laying under a tree (he/she/they) was/were reading (f/b) {favorite book} (he/she/they) really enjoyed it. But (he/she/they) wasn't/weren't paying attention to the red haired male that was staring at (him/her/them) with a smile. He turned and walked back inside to see what he could do to show that he loved (him/her/them). While walking he saw his friend Roy "oh, hey Roy" he said. "Hey Harry. Why were you staring into space like that?" He asked "oh, no reason. Hey by any chance do you know what (y/n) likes? Like (his/her/their) favorite color or birth stone?" He asked "yeah, I know I basically run this place but why do you want to know?" He asked looking at Harry suspiciously "n-no reason! Now just answer the question. " he said "fine. No need to get angry. It's (f/c) and (B/s) " he said "thanks " he said and walked off.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°NEXT DAY°°°°°°°°°°°

Harry was working on something. It was a (b/s) with a (f/c) ribbon. He was hoping (he/she/they) liked it. He walked to where (y/n) was (he/she/they) was/were still reading. He walked up to (him/her/them) and smiled. "Hi (y/n)" he said (y/n) looked up from (his/her/their) book "oh, hi Harry" (he/she/they) said and smiled. Harry smiled and handed (him/her/them) the gem on the ribbon " I wanted to give this to you. It's been a pretty long time since you've been here and I've had a crush on you for a while so I thought you might like it" he said. He blushed making his face redder than his hair. (Y/n) looked at Harry and smiled. (He/she/they) kiss(es) his cheek " I love it. And I love you too." (he/she/they) smiled. Harry smiled and sat down, he cuddled (y/n) and rested his head on (his/her/their) shoulder. They laid under the tree and read (f/b).
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed it. This is my first one shot so no hate. Leave segestions in the comments bellow