tony X pepper X shring hold

For SugarKittyStories
Enjoy
******************************
Tony's pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was glaring at that stupid butterfly. He was just wasting pepper's time when he was near her. I don't see how she can stand him. Special one this and love that. Ugh. Its so annoying. But its one of the reasons I fell for her. She is so kind even when the person or thing docent deserve kindness. I need to find away to get pepper to be mine and not that pesky bee's...

Shring hold's pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I smiled as I talked to pepper. She was definitely my special one. The only problem though is that annoying clock. Ugh. His voice makes my ears bleed. Literally. He rambles on and on about time. I mean, can he talk about anything eles? I'll have to Del with him later. Pepper is my special one. Not that broken clock's.

Time skip*

Pepper's Pov
************
The past month tony and shringhold acted weird. They would glare at eachother when I wasn't around and if one of them was talking me the other would join the conversation.  Those where just a bit of what's been happening. I'm going to find out why they where acting like this.  I met up with tony alone and told him to meet me at the edge of the forest. I told the same thing to shringhold. I waited at the edge of the forest. Time to see what's going on...

Tony pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was walking to the edge of the forest. When I saw that pesky bee I couldn't help but growl. Why is he here I thought.

Shringhold pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was flying to the edge of the forest when I saw the annoying alarm clock. I glared at him ugh, why is he here. I thought.

Pepper pov
************
I saw them walk up to me. They where glaring at eachother. "I know you are wondering why I asked both of you here. I asked you both here because I wanted to know what's been going on. You to are at eachother's throat and I want to know why" I said. They both looked at eachother then at me. "Its because we want your affection" Tony said "But you can only date on of us" shringhold said. "You have to choose between us pepper" they said in unison

******************************
Ok, I been procrastinating with this chapter and I feel bad. So I want SugarKittyStories to pick. Tony, shringhold or both.