tony X dolly

This is for you @daydan17
******************************

Tony pov
===========
I sat down on the couch angrily.  How can she spend her time with that stupid bird? She should be soendingbtime with me! Why dose he get to be around her all the time?! Why dose she not be around me?! I growled. ' kill the bird..' I opened my eyes and looked around. "Who said that??" I asked myself ' I did..' I got up "who's there?!" i glanced around.  ' it dosent matter who I am. What dose matter is how are we going get rid of that bird..' it said " w-what?" I asked ' you heard me. He is the reason Dolly isn't around you..HE is the reason Dolly won't love you ' my eyes widened. "What?! N-no Dolly cares about everyone here including me" I said ' oh really? Who dose she hang around with most?  ' it asked "Robin" I answered ' any time robin is in trouble even when he is the one to blame who dose she defend?   ' it asked. "Robin" I asnwerd bitterly. ' who is the reason why Dolly won't be near you? ' it asked. "Robin." I said angerly '  who is the one we need to kill? ' it asked "robin" I said smiling insainly. The voice was right..I need to kill him. He is the reason why Dolly won't love me. HE is the reason why I can't have her.. HE. Must. DIE!!!
*time skip*
I waited for that waited for that no good bird to leave my precious Dolly alone. Then I striked. I took that stupid bird and killed him by stabbing him around 50 times. I refer I kept saying 'you did this..Dolly will love me now..' I chuckled. I walked to doll's room. ' the others will take her from you.. ' I giggled "no they won't..I'll make sure of it..." I said and knocked on the door. I smiled warmly when I saw my precious Dolly open the door "yes tony? " she asked. "Hello dolly. I have something I need you to know" I said "what is it?" she asked I smiled insainly "YOU WILL NEVER LEAVE ME!!" I shouted and tackled her. I wish I didnt have to do this to my precious Dolly but I had to I couldn't kill everyone because Roy would get suspicious. I took a rag of chloroform and held it against her nose and mouth. "Sleep well Dolly. Because soon you and me will finnaly be together. And that stupid bird won't bother us anymore..I smiled as she fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her to my room. No one went in there. Not even Roy. I layed her on the bed and smiled. Dolly is mine. AND NO ONE WILL TAKE HER FROM ME!!!!NO ONE.....
******************************
All done. Enjoy: )