Shringhold X afraid of love! reader

Shringhold was always at it. Trying to woo (y/n)'s heart, but was always faced with rejection.
He sighed as he sat on a bench with a bundle of roses in his hand. He heard leaves and twigs crunch behind him, indicating someone was behind him. But right now he couldn't care less about it. "I know you are just trying to show your affection" the person said. Shringhold instantly knew the voice. He turned around to face the other (female/male/person). "But...there is a reason why I keep rejecting you. As I was growing up everyone I've grown to love left me one way or another." they spoke as they walked to the bench and sat next to the pesky bee. " I grew tired of the abandonment and thought if I refused to love again I would be left behind. Im sorry if I hurt you..." (y/n) told. Shringhold listened intently to their story. "Wow...I never knew that." he said not fully sure what to say next. "Because I never told anyone. But I wanted to tell this to you-" they were interupted by the winged fellow. "So I could stop trying to date you?" he stated more than asked. "No." (y/n) said. "So you can know why I rejected you. Its been a while since I have ever truly loved someone. I wanted to see if the terrible cycle has ended so I can open up and not push everyone away" they said. Shringhold smiled a bit. "Well. Im basicly the king of love if you Dont count moucome. I'll make sure that I'll never leave you in the dust" he said as he stood up and held out his hand. "How about I show I won't leave by taking you out for a nice movie?" he said. (Y/n) smiled a bit and took his hand. "That would be nice".