tony X child, abused, adopted reader

Suggest by SapphireTHEpc

Just to clear things up tiny is not a child abuser. He is the one to help.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Reader pov
*************
I sat in my room crying. Dad was drinking again and mom was out with another man...Neither of them likes me...They said the only reason I was here was because They didn't have enough money for a abortion, and that they only raised me was because they didn't want their freinds to be ashamed of them.. I heard the door open knowing it was mom. She was always like this. She would always find a new man every week. While dad just sat at his couch and drank beer. I decided I had enough... I didn't want to live there anymore..I knew if I tried to run away they would just find me. I had to take care of them before I left. I waited until midnight and snuck into the kitchen. I grabbed the sharpest knife and walked to their room. I took the knife and stabbed dad in the chest. I stabbed him 38 times. His screams woke up mom. She screamed and ran. I took the knife and threw it at her. It hit her in the back. She fell over and couldn't get up. It turned out I hit her spine and cut her spinal cord. She couldn't move her legs. I walked over and started to stab her. I stabbed her until she stopped moving. 40...40 was the number of stabs it took. I walked to my room and packed my stuff. I packed some food as well. I changed clothes and burned my old ones. I didn't want to get caught. I took my stuff and my knife and ran. And I didn't stop...

I looked up at the man Infront of me. His skin was blue and the red line across the bridge of his nose resembled the hands of a clock. "And that's how I ended up here" I said. He nodded his head and smiled. "Well, I find D that story quite interesting. But no need to worry. I promise I won't be like those other two. They sound like a complete waste of time to be around. Now let's got sign those papers, I don't want to waste another moment here" he said and walked off I followed him. I'm glad Tony understood me. Or should I say I'm glad dad understood...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The end. Sorry if it's not good it's night where I am and I have school. I'll see you all later. Bye!