adoptive father tony and DHMIS gang X adopted child reader.

Well I haven't uploaded for a bit but happy new year. Tell me how good or bad it is?))
******************************
(Y/n) was in [her,his,their] room. It has been a while since [she, he, they] was/were adopted by the talking clock. (Y/n) spent most of the time secluded in [his,her,their] room. [He,she,they] never really felt accepted in the house hold. [He,she,they] was/were super happy that such a nice man chose to adopt [him,her,them] but never felt accepted. Tony knew about this but wasn't sure how to approach the sad [object/human/animal]. Being a father was hard. Especially if you didn't grow up with the child. While (y/n) was in [his,her, their] room tony called many, harry, and robin to the living room. "Hello you three. I need your help. As you know I am now a father but (y/n) hasn't been feeling welcomed in the family. Since you have been here for a while and you are so close I want to know how to make (y/n) feel welcomed." he said. The three friends looked at eachother. "Why should we help you? You basicly killed us when you arrived. " harry said with his deadpan voice. "You Dont have to help me but please help with making (y/n) feel at home. I know you aren't fond of me but please do this for [him,her,them]." the clock said. Harry gave the others a glance of slight annoyance but also some empathy. He turned to tony and nodded. "Fine. I know how to help but first we need to know what (y/n) likes." he said. Tony's face lit up and smiled. "Thank you!" he said. "Simple. [He,she,they] like(s) the color (f/c), (fav. Flav) cake and ice cream, pillows, soft anything, and the night." he said. Harry nodded. "Okay. When it turns to 8pm take (y/n) out [his,her,their] room and take them to the living room. " harry said, and before the clock could respond the three walked out the room.
###########time skip#########
(Y/n) was sitting in [his,her,their] room, laying on the bed. But heard a knock from the door. "Who is it?" (y/n) asked. "It's your father. I need you to come to the living room with me." he said. "Why?" the [object, human, animal] asked. "It is a surprises. Come on. No time to waste " the clock said. (Y/n) got up and walked to the door. [He,she,they] opened the door and followed the clock. They walked to the living room and saw the lights were off. (Y/n) turned on the lights and gasped at the sight. Everyone was there. Paige,Roy,manny...everyone. The were wearing pajamas and holding a pillow with their dominate hand. The walls were decorated with (f/c) steamers and a (fav. Flav) icecream cake with the words 'welcome to the family on it. It took everything in (y/n) not to cry. "Aww Dont cry. This is moment filled with love. No sadness allowed" the butterfly happily exclaimed. "Yeah! So lets get creative with the fun!" Paige exclaimed. The night was spent eating cake, having a pillow fights, and napping. Best. welcome party. Ever.
******************************
I wanted a family heart warming thing. Whattcha think?