Jealous!shringhold x reader x manny

Pesky bee pov
******************************
I was sitting on the branch of a tree watching (y/n) and Manny have a picnic. Ever since paige broke Manny's arm because he said he liked green they have been inseparable like gravel and king Malcolm. I hate it! Before that note pad broke his arm (y/n) hung out with me! We would watch the clouds go by or star gaze and have fun outside. But now Manny had to come along and ruin it! Mabey if I could separate them for a bit I could finnaly spend some time with (him/her/them). I smiled as I thought of a plan.

(Y/n) pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I smiled as I cut a slice of per for Manny. Paige broke his arm with a paint brush when he said he liked green. I said i would hang around until he was all better. He is a kid after all. "Thanks for helping me (y/n). Dad has been too busy with work to help." he said. "I know. But luckily you have me! (Big brother/big sister/ older sibling) (y/n)!" I said happily. Manny laughed. That is..until the steak and can came running by and snatched up manny. "Pie? That'll make your teeth go grey! You need to learn about proper nutrition. " the steak said and ran off. I was about to follow until I felt a tug at my arm. "Hey (y/n)! Wanna go cloud watching?" shringhold asked. "Sorry shring. I have to go get Manny" I said but he pouted. "No! You have been spending all day with him!" he wined. "I'm suppose to spend time with my special one! Not Manny!" he said. "Shringhold. Are you really jealous of a little kid?" I asked with a smirk. "No! I just want Manny to go away so we can spend time together." he said. "That's called being jealous shringhold " I said. "Fine! Mabey I was a but upset. But still!" he retorted. "Shringhold. I'm not replacing you. If anything I'm baby sitting. Now. I'm gonna go get Manny. Then we can go cloud watching as long as you want try anything funny? Got it?" I asked and he nodded. "No funny business. Got it. I'll be just as dull as that stupid clock" he said. (You here a meh in the distance...) I nod and raced off before the steak and can you do anymore harm.