harry X shy reader

Harry had heard of a new student but never saw (them/him/her). He had asked his friends about it but they both haven't seen (them/him/her). When he chose to go ask paige she said that she had met (them/him/her) but was barley able to get anything out of them. "All I know is that (they/he/she) likes (favorite color) and (favorite flowers). (They/he/she) just pressed the flowers and glued them on some paper with glitter. You should ask tony about the rest" the notebook said. Harry nodded and looked for the clock. When he found him all tony could say was how the new student liked to spend (their/his/her) time. "All I know is that the new student prefers reading. I saw the book (they/he/she) was reading. It was a (favorite genre) novel. If anyone can tell you anything about (them/him/her) it's collin" tony said. Harry nodded and left. Liked to read? It was good to hear about another person here who wasn't super energetic and enjoyed a good book. When he asked the computer collin nodded. "Yeah I know all about (y/n)." he said "(y/n)?" harry asked. "That's (their/his/her) name. They are pretty shy so they Dont talk much. I also memorized what (y/n) looks like. (Skin color) skin, (hair length) (hair color) (hair type) hair, (eye color) eyes, and about (height) tall. Very charming person" collin said. Harry nodded. "(They/he/she) do/does sound nice. " he said. "Do you know where (y/n) is?" he asked. "Yes, (they/he/she) are/is in the yard reading. " collin said and pointed to the door. Harry left to go meet this new person. (Y/n) was reading a book, unaware of the man wearing red behind (them/him/her). "Uh..hi?" harry said. (Y/n) jumped and looked at harry, (they/he/she) blushed and stood up. "H-hi.." (their/his/her) voice was so soft. He almost couldn't hear them. "In harry nice to meet you. I know you are probly shy but I would like to introduce you to my friends " harry said and held out his hand. (Y/n) smiled and took his hand. "N-nice to meet you h-harry...in (y/n).." (y/n) said...
This was the start of a great friendship.