Stan X reader. (the steak guy)

Steak guy pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was in the kitchen since I wanted to make (y/n) a gourmet meal since it was valentines day. I had the perfect meal planned out. It was gonna be a nice appetizer of (fav appetizer). The main meal was (favorite food). And for desert (they, he, she) would have (fav dessert). It will be amazing! I was snapped out of my thoughts when my phone rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was (y/n). I happily answered it. "Hey (y/n)! When will you be home?" I asked before theycould say hello. "Hi Stan. I will be home in a hour or two." (he/she/they) said. Perfect! "Okay, I'll see you then! Happy valentines day! " I said with joy. "Happy valentines day " (he, she, they) said back and hung up. I wasted no time and got to work. First the main meal since it would take longest to cook. I grabbed the ingredients and started. When that was done I started on the dessert. About a hour passed by so I still had time. When I was done with that i started on the appetizer. It would be about half a hour before (y/n) was home. I realised I was still wearing a apron at the time so I called my best friend. "Canny! I need you to what the food while I go change. Make sure it dosent burn!" I said as she nodded and walked I to the kitchen. "Got it" she said. I nodded and went to my room to change into a tux. It took about twentyfive minutes to get ready. I smiled to myself at my work. I went to the door but smelled something...like smoke! I hurried out the room and to the kitchen to see paige trying to paint canny pink and the stove on fire. I grabbed a fire extinguisher and put out the fire. I also sprayed paige to get her off canny. She did this all the time since canny's clothes and hair was green. Canny said sorry but I knew she wasnt to blame. I walked over to the couch and sat down. I felt like crying, screaming, probly turning paige into a soup....I wanna go to bed. Soon the door opened and I saw (y/n) walk in with a bag. "Hey Stan! I know it isn't fancy like your cooking but I brought (favorite fast-food)! " they said happily. I smiled and chuckled a bit. (Favorite fast food) was all they would eat when they first got here. We shared a meal there on our first date. (Y/n) walked over and handed me some of the food. "Its great. Thanks" I said as we both ate our food happily.