can X reader

Someone please tell all the characters fan-names? I don't know them all) (I'll just call him green)

(Y/n) pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was trying to bake a cake but there was one problem, I suck at baking and I was pretty clumsy. Green would always mock me about how I was never good at anything. So I wanted to show him that I could do at least one thing right. But this was my third try and and I failed. "Looks like he was right I can't do anything right..." I threw the burnt cake away and walked to my room

Green's pov
------------------------------------------------
I was currently talking with Harry until Paige came up to me and dragged me away "Paige what the he-" I didn't finish what I was going to say because she punched me in the face "OW!!" I said and backed up "are you happy?!" Paige said "you are such a jerk to (y/n)! When she bumped into a wall you just said ha, looks like you can't even walk strait without bumping into anything " she said mocking my voice. "I hope you're happy jerk" she said and walked away. I looked at the floor. She was right. I was alway mean to her. I was only like that because I just afraid that if I said anything I would get rejected but I wouldn't be surprised if she did. I decided to go and say sorry. I walked to her room and heard sobbing. I felt my heart break. I knocked on her door.

(Y/n)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I heard someone Knock on my door. I got up and opend it "oh, hi...'' I said. Green looked sad
" (y-y/n).. I'm sorry..I never meant to be so mean. I was just scared I really like you but I was scared to say anything... I know you probably won't forgive me but I just wanted to apolo-" I cut him off by kissing him "I forgive you but don't get sappy." I said and smiled.