yandere colin X reader

Colin pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°
I was smiling. That stupid bloody mop was dead. I had recently found out that he had a crush on my (y/n) but I couldn't stand by and watch him take (him/her/them) away from me. I picked up the body and walked outside and barried it. "(Y/n) is mine, you can't have (him/her/them)" I smiled and walked inside. No one can have my (y/n)...

(Y/n) pov
°°°°°°°°°°°
I was walking around the house looking for Harry. He said he wanted to ask me something but I couldn't find him anywhere. I then heard a shriek. I ran to it to see if anyone was hurt. What I say terrified me. Collin stabbed Shringhold in the cest but her wasn't dead. "Listen. (Y/n) is mine I don't give a f**k that you've known (him/her/them) longer. Stay away from (him/her/them) and I won't have to kill you. And don't tell anyone about this either.. " I was shaking. Collin looked over and saw me "oh hello (y/n) I really wish you didn't see me like this but it's ok. I won't hurt you or anyone. As long as they aren't in the way. " I ran away. I ran into my room and locked the door. I looked around for a weapon. I grabbed a baseball bat since it was in case someone snuck into my room. I backed away from the door and held the bat ready to swing.

No one pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Collin was banging on the door " (y/n) open the door~" he said sweetly it was almost sickening. after a couple bangs he broke the door. His hands and clothes were siatined with blood. "(Y/n) that wasn't nice to lock me out like that.." He said (y/n) ran at him and swung the bat. (He/she/they) gasped. He caught the bat. "Oh (y/n) you should know. You can't hurt the teacher.." He smiled and ripped the bat out of (his/her/their) hands. He grabed (him/her/them) by the waist and kissed (him/her/them). (Y/n) tried to pull away but he was to strong. (He/she/they) then felt a pill slip down (his/her/their) throat. Collin pulled away "good night (y/n)" he said. (Y/n) then fell asleep. Collin picked (him/her/them) up and walked to his room and sat on his bed. He held (y/n) close to him "no one can ever take away my (y/n) I'll make sure of it.." He then ties (his/her/their) left arm to the bed "once everyone is gone no one can take you away" be walked out of the room with a knife. Let's say that night only (y/n) and collin lived in the house.