1: New Beginnings

ALLY
Dear perfectly good girl,
Your smile and your hugs will be dearly missed by the one and only, Moi. (Lauren)
I really wished you weren't moving all the way to the other side of the world for your new school in Beverly Hills. Not only you, but your parents too!
I do hope you come back to visit me one day to fill me in on what has happened. I will be looking forward to that day Ally Hofferson. the Day we cross paths once again.

Love from your not so perfect BFF, -Lauren.

I sigh as I read the touching note from my best friend. I want to cry then and there but I would just make a scene. The day I received my acceptance letter from Beverly Hills Technology High School, I was equally as sad as I was ecstatic. Moving to Beverly Hills means leaving my previous school and friends behind.

'Ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. We are now preparing for landing, we will reach In about 30 minutes. I hope you enjoyed your flight with Berk Airlines.'

"Ready sweets?" My mum asked me while putting her hand on mine to assure me. "You'll do great in your new school. Make new friends, study hard, have fun, but not too much fun if you know what I mean," she winked. Most people say their mums are the worst. Honestly, my mum is the coolest out of all the mums I've met in my life so far.

"Yup. You know I am mum! Ready as I'll ever be!" I said while slumping back in my seat while the plane descends on an angle to touch American soil. This is going to be the best half of my life. I love new schools, the new environment and the new friends IF I make any that is...

TIMESKIP

"Ally, sweets! Call your dad, dinners ready!" My mum shouted from downstairs.
I smiled as I did a celebratory spin around my newly decorated room. I'm so proud of myself, I put up every single picture of my and my friends on my wall. 185 pictures to be exact.
"DAD! DINNERS READY!" I shouted across the hallway before skipping down the stairs.

"Well someone's in a good mood," my mum said as she placed the plates of food on the table.

"I'm just proud of myself for decorating my room so nicely and I'm excited to start school again!" I say while showing off an enormous grin.

"Well sleep early tonight sweets, i need to wake you up early tomorrow to get settled in with your schedule and stuff okay?" My mum said before stuffing her face with mashed potatoes.

"Sure mum! I can't wait!" I said before I stuffed MY face with mashed potatoes.

HAYDEN
I think we have new neighbours, because I saw them moving in. I think i saw a girl around my age with long blonde hair and blue eyes. Better make sure I find her at school tomorrow! Since she's new, I'll give her I TINY taste of what it's like to go to the same school as THE Hayden Haddock. Get ready for the best 2 week boyfriend you've ever had and will have!
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
I just realised I made Hayden sound evil... Don't worry, he is still the sweet innocent hiccup you know him as. He's not going to be some psychopath that hurts anyone or anything, he's just your average
Player, going from girl to girl. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter though!
Stay Strong my fellow fans!