5: Party (2)

NORMAL POV
Ally walked through the front door of the big mansion eyes wide and jaw dropped. It was huge. But tiny compared to Hayden's house. She went to the food table and crunched at some chips.

Audrey was talking to the usual group of girls so Ally decided to go over too.
"Hi guys!" She said

"Hey Ally! Surprised seeing you here." Pippa said.

"Eh, well miss Audrey here kinda forced me." She shrugged. "But I'm only here for 10 minutes. Say, this party isn't very big, I thought it was going to be one of those huge college like parties."

"Nah, whenever Scott throws a party he invites some of the dudes and say their welcome to bring a friend, so they bring us. Who invited you Ally?" Melinda asked.

"Mel! Didn't you hear? She already said that Audrey wanted her to come, so she came." Elaine said.

"Ohhhh right." Melinda remembered.

And we all started laughing and talking for the next 10 minutes.

"Alright, 10 minutes is over. See you guys!" Ally exclaimed.

"What? Oh come on Ally! You're going to miss the fun part! We always play truth or dare when some people leave and some have, so you have to play." Audrey said.

"No Audrey, we had a deal remember? Now I'm going home, and none of you can stop me." Ally finished.
She walked out of the door and realised it was about a 1 hour walk back home on foot. Plus there were barely any street lights so that made it harder.

ALLY
Dang. Why does it have to be so dark?
I sigh.
"Better start if not I'll never get home." I mumbled to myself.

After about 30 minutes of walking, it started to get really windy and cold.
I rub my bare arms with my freezing hands and continued. Can it get any worse?!
Of course the world is against me and the gods hate me so it just had to start raining. And it wasn't even just a small sprinkle, it was a full on downpour! UGHHHHHHH.

HAYDEN
"See you guys on Monday!" I wave back to my friends as I walk out the door and into my car.

But about 10 minutes away from home, I notice a girl in a dress walking in the freezing rain. I drove slower to match her pace, but she slowed down and collapsed.

Holy...

I ran out of my car to see if she was okay.
"Miss! Miss, are you okay?"

I looked at her closer and realisations struck me. Ally.
I widened my eyes and carried her into my car. I turned the heaters on full blast and sped home. I pulled into my driveway and was about to take Ally back over to her house but her parents would kill her if she came home in the arms of the mayors son in this state. So I pulled her phone out of her pocket and texted her mum saying she was staying over at a friend's house for the night.

I carried her upstairs towards the guest room and put her onto the bed.
"Hayley! Could you come here please?" I called. Hayley is technically our servant, but she's more like a second mum to me ever since my real mum disappeared.

"Yes Hayden?"

"This is Ally, she was walking in the rain when she collapsed, so I brought her here. Could you swap her clothes out into something dry so she won't freeze?"

"Of course Hayden, and is she your girlfriend?"

"What no!" I blushed.

"Just joking! Goodnight Hayden."

"Very funny Hayley, goodnight"

IN THE MORNING

ALLY
I stretched my arms and attempted to open my eyes. I was expecting sunlight to blind me but it never happened. I fully opened my eyes to find myself in a different room on a heavenly bed with a heavenly pillow. I reached over to try to find my glasses but I realised they weren't here and I was still wearing my contacts. I was going to get out of the room but when I lifted the blanket, I noticed I was wearing an oversized shirt and shorts, with my dress in the corner of the room. Just then, a woman in her 30s walked into the room.
"Good morning Ally, sleep well?"

How did she know my name? "Um, good morning. May I ask who are you? How do you know my name? And where the heck am I?"

"Sorry, my name is Hayley, and you're in the guest room of the mayors house. And his son brought you here last night after you collapsed on the road. He said you weren't his girlfriend but he told me your name."

"What's his name? I mean Mr Haddock's son I mean."

Hayley opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the mayor.
"Hayley! Come down here please!"

"Sorry Ally, all your questions will be answered at breakfast, come downstairs when you're ready."

"Okay, thank you Hayley." I smiled at her.

So right now, from what she has told me, is that I'm in the Mayor's house, and his son brought me here last night?! I don't even know his son and apparently he knew my name. He must be someone from my school. But who?
-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Hi guys! If you haven't read yet, Wattpad deleted all my saved chapters, so I'm rewriting this one again. Have any of you had that? Where it just deletes all your effort? UGH. Apologies again if I miss a day where I'm meant to update, I'm getting really busy and I might not have time to write some chapters, so blame Wattpad on that.
PEACE