17: New Guy

ALLY
During lunch today, I went over to Hayden's table and grabbed him and pulled him over to a quiet corner.
"What's up Ally?" He asked. "Is everything okay?"

"Thanks for the concern, but not really. Hayden, I can't do this."

"Huh? You mean like the fake couple thing?"

"Yeah. I can't do it right, it looks so obvious. I'll just tell everyone that we broke up."

"Um, I don't think you can't do dating wrongly and sure, go ahead."

"You're okay with that?"

"Of course! You got me into this, not myself."

"Thanks Hayden." I said before walking back off to my table.

HAYDEN
I honestly didn't mind us not doing this anymore, I felt like she was uncomfortable and stuff.
"Yo Hayden! Have you heard? We've got a new guy coming!" Jack yelled.

"No, what's his name?"

"Dunno, I think like Eric or something."

Just then, an unfamiliar guy walked up to Jack.
"Hi, my name's Eret, I'm new here." He said.

Jack looked at me and mouthed, "close enough."

I chuckled and looked at Eret.
"Hey Eret, my names Hayden. you can hang with us. We'll show you around." I said.

"Really? Thanks guys!"
I could tell he was from England because of his accent.

"Dude, I love your accent!" Kristian said.

"Thanks man! I like yours too!"

While they were having a nice conversation, I took my phone out and went on Instagram.
A little bit later, while I was scrolling, I liked Lauren's picture which was her and Ally taking a selfie, eret turned towards me and said,
"Woah, who is that hot chick?"

"That's my sister Lauren."

As if he could tell which one of them I was talking about, he then said, "No not her, her!"

He pointed to Ally.
"Oh her, she's my sisters best friend and my friend too. Her name's Ally."

"I want to meet this Ally."

"Well if you're planning on asking her out sometime, you have to get approval from my sister, and plus you have some competition."
I nodded in the direction of Ally's table where Ethan was attempting to flirt with her.

"Ah well, might as well introduce myself though." Eret got up and went over to the girl's tables.

NORMAL
When Ethan left, Eret went over to Ally to introduce himself.
"Hi, my name is Eret. I'm new here and I couldn't help but notice you from across the room Ally."

"Hi Eret! Nice to meet you, and how do you already know my name?"

"Oh I met your friend Hayden over there and he told me."

"Ah, well I have to get to my locker cause you know, class." You could tell that Ally was uncomfortable under Erets gaze so she had to make up a believable excuse to get away.
***
After class, Ally was putting her books away into her locker when Ethan came up to her.
"Hey beautiful," He said. "You, me on a date tonight?"

"Ew no." Ally replied, closing her locker.

"Come on, you're my girl you should love going out with me."

Eret overheard what Ethan was saying to Ally and went up to them.
"She's not your girl man, she's mine."

"Stay out of this new guy, she's coming with me." Ethan tugged on Ally's arm.

"No, she's coming with me." Eret yanked on Ally's free arm. Ethan caught on and gripped her arm tighter and pulled harder. Soon enough, it turned into a tug of war battle with ally as the rope.

Ally's eyebrows lowered into a scowl.
"Enough!" She yelled. "I don't belong to either of you! I belong to NO ONE. Even if you ask me out, my answer will always be NO. Now get away from me!" Ally pulled her arms out of the boys grips and ran out of the school, leaving the two guys to end up fighting again.

-=+=--=+=--=+=-
Hi guys! I can't believe the end of the year is coming so quickly! It feels like year after year, it just gets quicker. *insert sigh here*
Thanks for all he support you've given me! I read all your comments and they all make me smile. Keep it up!
Until next time,
PEACE ✌️