10: Happy Birthday!

Everyone had already heard of Stoicks offer for Ally's dad, and he accepted. Everyone knows this except for well, Ally.
It was her birthday today, and she treated it like every other Friday. Except for the occasional person who would come up to her and say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Now after school she went to the park to take a walk and clear her mind.

ALLY

I laid down on the grass and sighed, today was the last day I got to spend with my dad and he's not even home until midnight. I stared up at the clouds and took a deep breath before closing my eyes.

I heard shuffling beside me but I didn't bother looking. But then the shuffling stopped, and I felt an arm next to mine. I shot open my eyes and turned my head.
"Jack? What are you doing? I thought you usually have a date night with Elaine every Friday."

He shrugged and looked up, "Nah, she was busy today. So I came here and saw you."

"That's nice of you." I looked at the time. "Oh geez I have to get home if not my mum will freak out."

"That's okay, I can take you home if you like, I know it's quite a long walk."

"Thanks Jack, i appreciate it."

We got up and hopped into his car and drove off.

TIMESKIP

"Thanks again for the drive Jack" I said.

"Hey, no problem, just ask. I'm headed back home, enjoy your birthday!"

HAYDEN

I heard two car doors slam and then some muffled talking. I turned around and signalled for everyone to get into their hiding places. I switched off the lights and ducked down before the door opened.

When Ally turned the lights on, we all jumped up and screamed, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLY!" Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

"You guys! I- I don't have the words to describe how thankful and happy I am for this. I've never been able to afford or host a birthday party ever since my 1st. Thank you!"
She exclaimed.

"Like it?" I asked hopefully.

"Like it? Heck no." She said

My smile straightened and my brows furrowed in confusion.

"Just joking! I love it! Thank you Hayden!"

"I'm glad you like it, but I think you'd love your present way more."

"You didn't have to dummy, I don't like the fact that people spent money for me."

"Well, it is your birthday."

She gave me a look that said seriously?

I put my hands up, "What?"

LATER

ALLY

"Come with me," Hayden whispered to me, interrupting my conversation with Lauren.
He started walking towards the backyard, so I obediently followed him.
He stopped beside the cherry tree and faced me.
"Your dad won't be leaving tomorrow, or ever." He said.

"What do you mean?" I was confused.

He took a deep breath and explained everything.
"Really? You did that for me?" My eyes started to water and a tear went down my cheek.

I put my arms around him and hugged him tight. "Thank you so so much!" I whispered.

"Happy birthday Ally, but that's not all your presents. I've talked to your parents and they've allowed me to do this so, yesterday, my dad was buying plane tickets for a friend but got distracted cause I talked to him and accidentally got tickets for another place instead, so Ally, would you like to go to Paris with me?"

My jaw dropped. "Paris? That's so far away! I don't know Hayden..."

"I've got everything sorted, the accomodation, the food, the shopping, and your parents let you come this whole trip!"

I smiled. "I would love to, thank you. Um, how long is this exactly and when do we leave?"

"Oh! We leave on Sunday at 6 in the morning so I'll pick you up at 4 so we can clear security and stuff. And we'll be gone for 2 weeks."

"Thank you so much! Thank you!"
I hugged him again and kissed his cheek.

He looked at me and blushed.
Aw, he's cute.

Paris, here I come!
-=+=--=+=--=+=-

Hullo! I wanna go back to Paris. The last time I was there was when I was born in Italy... I need to go back for the pizza and gelato! PIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA 🍕
Alright, going to go eat some pizza now,
Until next time,
PEACE